Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Ayatan Sculptures

Ambiroa

Question

4 answers to this question

I would say keep doing syndicate missions with Animal Instinct equipped and search for all the medallions. Syndicate missions do not increase the chances of one spawning. But if you do em while searching for the medallions. There is a possibility of you coming across one in a nice little spot. One night. I was doing New Loka. Finding all the medallions. All 3 missions spawned a sculpture. I was suprised. 

Finding medallions also is good because you'll learn where sculptures could possibly spawn if you happen to be on the tileset again.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

For easier distinction of loot crates, medals and sculptures you might want to take a telos boltace with maxed primed reach and a loot detecting mod, it's the perfect can opener with the full-melee slide attack, any frame with skills that can crack crates (equinox with max range kills crates if you have damage stored, rhinos iron shrapnel augment and many others too). Then take a vacuum to quickly suck in all the loot and see what points on the map are not being sucked in, it must be a statue or medal. You can sweep maps in a very short time like this and maximize your efficiency.

Also what the above posters said.

As others have said lots of loot detection and weapons to help break open things. Also max vaccume to suck up everything so you don't mistaken it. I personally use ignis with firestorm and reach on it so I can blow stuff up half the map away.

I use LOTS of loot finder though. The aura + warframe mod + sentinel mod + coaction drift. Is it overkill? Probably, but I never miss anything anywhere no matter what. I also use master thief for more gems seems you'll be hunting every corner anyway. Minus well open up everything and get gems.