Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Know What's the Mutalist Cerno's Disposition?

(PSN)Regiampiero

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Flight speed (meh) , toxin damage (kind of good), and status duration (might be good for corpus). 

Considering you haven't negativ effects, thats not bad. But thats not very good, you can try to reroll the mod, to get more damage.

6 minutes ago, Machnas said:

Considering you haven't negativ effects, thats not bad. But thats not very good, you can try to reroll the mod, to get more damage.

Now that I know its a strong disposition I might do that, but I'm not sure if its worth chasing crit or stick with poison damage on a 45% base status weapon. Given I get to keep the old one if I don't like the new one, I'll probably re-roll it two to three times. I just don't want to do it for too long in case I have to sell it to make room for more. 

23 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Now that I know its a strong disposition I might do that, but I'm not sure if its worth chasing crit or stick with poison damage on a 45% base status weapon. Given I get to keep the old one if I don't like the new one, I'll probably re-roll it two to three times. I just don't want to do it for too long in case I have to sell it to make room for more. 

Any +(Element, +Damage (not IPS), +Status Chance/Duration, +Flight Speed, +Multi-shot, etc... they'll only help. The only time you'd want a negative is for recoil, but bows (discounting crossbows) don't have recoil, so it'd be rather pointless anyways.