The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

47 minutes ago, Galathea said:

I second this. Luckily i have not been harassed, but @SolidBeast is one of our maingifters here, and is a generous, goodhearted ball of joy, acting this way towards her is just disgusting and not acceptable.

As i already posted a few days ago (which barely anyone gave 2 cents about) the ppl who gift things are strangers! You cant just go up to someone and demand they buy you smth worth 20 bucks or whatnot. Same goes for all the ppl posting "want only hunhows gift" or "only want skinbundle x, skinbundle y and skinbundle z". Sorry, yes you were ignored because i prefer gifting 25+ ppl with stuff they actually need instead. Not to mention it looks like smaller gifts arent even worth your time!

Also posting a list without any comment or atleast some nice words to the community wont get you very far.

The gifters pick who they want to send something, not you. To be salty about that is just pitiful.

This thread was handled poorly from the beginning and now, after 200 pages it turned sour like old milk.I barely see any nice posts anymore or ppl thanking their gifters. I dont know if its true, that you get a warning for saying thx now too, but honestly i enjoyed reading them. Yes i read through the whole thread, but i also missed a few ppl that were bought to my attention through "thank you" posts. Not to mention i simply enjoy seeing ppl be joyful floofballs, no matter who gifted them. And no one is going through all pages again just to see who already got smth in the meantime.

That being said, i will send out 2 more gifts once i get home, to ppl i already picked. Any other gift will go to players from my friendlist or the wonderful tenno i met in this thread, since i too will not take part in this thread anymore.

Thank you for reading, have a nice tennobaum and enjoy the holidays.

@SolidBeast and @Galathea, you are both wonderful, beautiful people who have made my (and so many others here) days brighter and I am so very grateful and glad to know you both. Thank you for being shiny and awesomesauce :inlove:

Well if there is anyone who can make a Christmas gift to me, I want a few things

1. Banshee Soprana Bundle / or just the Banshee soprana skin
  2. Nova Deluxe skin
  3. Soltice Armor
  4. Any Syandana
  5. Orokin colors
  6. Excalibur Inmortal skin
  7. Ember Inmortal skin (this one would make me really happy)
  8. Valkyr inmortal skin (this one would make me really happy too)
  9. Valkyr Cheetah helmet (don't know if this kind of item is possible since its Tennogen)
  10. Any booster thank you@crabduck happy hollidays to you as well

See ya in game

Edited by Kintaros

1. Ash koga skin bundle

2. Hunhow's gift

3. Infested color palette

4. Izavara syandana

5. Mesa (don't have time farming her lol)

6. Forma bundle

7. Warframe slots

8. Weapon slots

9. Orokin reactor

10. Orokin catalyst

Will try to update list as much as possible!

Edited by (PS4)rayan-hero3

For Solstice this year, my wishlist is:

1. Solstice Salix Syandana

2. Classic Color

3. Ice Color

4. Smoke Color

5. Solstice Daedalus Armor

6. Solstice Glyph Pack

7. Warframe Slots

8. Weapon Slots

Thank you @crabduck for both a warframe slot and a weapon slot :D

Edited by Saniz55

1.solstice salix syndanna

2. orokin colour palette

3. smoke colour palette

4. mirage winter skin

5. titania solstice skin

6. banshee soprana skin

7. uru syndanna

6. ifrit kubrow armor thanks    (thanks !!!!! @crabduck )

thank you for reading this. hope my wishes come true. Happy holidays everybody!! :laugh::heart:

Edited by Seanngws

I would really like to have the Saryn Deluxe bundle, Ash Koga Bundle, Winter Solstice Bundle, i would buy it myself, but sadly even with all the farming and trading I do, I simply cant afford it ;c. Also we are all excited to know what happens if we reach the 300k gifting bar. So if you can spare the gift, I would love to send 1 back, and personally thank you in game.

Also if your interested in sending this friendly person a gift but you can't afford a bundle I would still love Any Gift At all.

Happy Tennobaum to all!

I would really like to have the Saryn Deluxe bundle, Ash Koga Bundle, Winter Solstice Bundle, i would buy it myself, but sadly even with all the farming and trading I do, I simply cant afford it ;c. Also we are all excited to know what happens if we reach the 300k gifting bar. So if you can spare the gift, I would love to send 1 back, and personally thank you in game.

Also if your interested in sending this friendly person a gift but you can't afford a bundle I would still love Any Gift At all.

Happy Tennobaum to all!

No gifts yet but thank you for considering me

Edited by Ultron6142

I really dont want that much but here is my list: 

! Titania Solstice Skin

! Solstice Armour

! Some Forma Bundles

! Any Booster

! Any Syandana aside those which I already own.

! Infested And Ice color packs (thank you very much @aMaNoHaKu for the infested color pack!)

Ok, its a bit much XD.

But even getting something at all would be great!

Edited by TeVO2

3 hours ago, Galathea said:

I second this. Luckily i have not been harassed, but @SolidBeast is one of our maingifters here, and is a generous, goodhearted ball of joy, acting this way towards her is just disgusting and not acceptable.

As i already posted a few days ago (which barely anyone gave 2 cents about) the ppl who gift things are strangers! You cant just go up to someone and demand they buy you smth worth 20 bucks or whatnot. Same goes for all the ppl posting "want only hunhows gift" or "only want skinbundle x, skinbundle y and skinbundle z". Sorry, yes you were ignored because i prefer gifting 25+ ppl with stuff they actually need instead. Not to mention it looks like smaller gifts arent even worth your time!

Also posting a list without any comment or atleast some nice words to the community wont get you very far.

The gifters pick who they want to send something, not you. To be salty about that is just pitiful.

This thread was handled poorly from the beginning and now, after 200 pages it turned sour like old milk.I barely see any nice posts anymore or ppl thanking their gifters. I dont know if its true, that you get a warning for saying thx now too, but honestly i enjoyed reading them. Yes i read through the whole thread, but i also missed a few ppl that were bought to my attention through "thank you" posts. Not to mention i simply enjoy seeing ppl be joyful floofballs, no matter who gifted them. And no one is going through all pages again just to see who already got smth in the meantime.

That being said, i will send out 2 more gifts once i get home, to ppl i already picked. Any other gift will go to players from my friendlist or the wonderful tenno i met in this thread, since i too will not take part in this thread anymore.

Thank you for reading, have a nice tennobaum and enjoy the holidays.

I absolutely agree with both of you @Galathea.and @SolidBeast ! This behavior is unacceptable. It seems that no good deed went unpunished during this Tennobaum and it's really sad to see that some ungrateful slob would harass one of the best gifters of this event, who has shown such kindness in the process. I was told myself that thanking people was spam, I don't know if this is true but I must admit I fell silent out of caution. I still update my main post if I get gifted though ; that's the least I can do, and I try to send a thank you in game.

But I'll risk a thank you here, to both of you, for every generous gift you have made, and to every giftgiver who participated in this event. Because you all deserve some gratitude.

This Tennobaum Id like to recieve the following: 

Any Solstice Gliph (Thank You @TeVO2 for the clem winter gliph)

Atlas ( he is a pain to get)

Ice color pallette

Any skin

Any noggle (thank you @Lion17 for the Excal Noggle)

Slots

Thank you very much! Happy Tennobaum everyone!

Edited by Teodor_555

dear warframe santas,

Heres my pretty short wishlist :)

1. orokin reactor/ orokin catalyst

2. any color palette

3. warframe slots    ( @Weihnachtsnoob @-----iseeu2----- Thank you for the warframe slots:) )

and thank you @Leigh_ for the weapon slot :))

Thanks for any gifts of you warframe santas, i hope you all have a wondeful Tennobaum and also a beautiful christmas :)

Edited by Apocalyptoz

I'm a poor tenno right now, so any these gifts would make my day:

-Weapon and frame slots. Thank you to @RednelaX for the weapons slots!

-10 Kavat genetic codes

-Winter Solstice bundle

-Hunhow's Gift bundle

-What Stalker?

Edited by Mkoll

At this point, I wish to have the following:

1. Winter Solstice Skin Bundle
2. Winter Accessories Bundle

3. A Zarr
4. Argyl Gene-Masking Kit

5. Warframe slot

That's pretty much it 
(It's fine if these are out of your reach, a simple warframe slot will do for me)

Thanks

Edited by MrDuck21

12 hours ago, RednelaX said:

my wishlist 

1.forma

2.forma

3.forma

4.any color scheme 

5.any color scheme 

6.slots 

7. gold or blue potatoes 

8.forma bundle

9.any syandana

10.  my most important wish...friends request ingame XD

hope y'all have a great holiday and merry X'mas

Thank you for the orokin deco @Leigh_ :D

Thank you for color and forma bundle @KnuckleJelly now i can go full pink FTW *cry in joy

now its my turn to find random lucky boys and girls :D

For the Tennobaum 

You are Welcome, And thank you for the display, my orbiter is beginning to look like art gallery :tongue: