Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC] The mystery of the abandoned station

Sharpstriker

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Fine a frost prime with paris prime akstilleto prime and galatine prime and archwing is izatel prime phadrea prime and kaszas prime and his name is La mort

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Oh and his guns are silent and has a black and silver color scheme

Outside the prime archwing equipment that currently doesn't exist. You're good to go. I'll get you set up.

2 hours ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

I have a few questions:

1) May I join?

2) If I can join, may I know what warframes are being used? Having two novas or two rhinos kinda takes away originality in my book.

I don't think multiple warframes matters all that much. Like, there's already two volt primes (me and someone else who joined later), but we probably won't be crossing paths, so it's no big deal.

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

45 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

I don't think multiple warframes matters all that much. Like, there's already two volt primes (me and someone else who joined later), but we probably won't be crossing paths, so it's no big deal.

Eeeeh, just to be sure.

This appears to be the only rp where your ocs actions actually have consequences, and they should take their actions carefully, instead of taking massive risks

Seems interesting. Might take part, since the hub, which was the only rp i'm in atm is basically dead, and i'm unsure if other rps would allow me in them.

Anything I should consider before joining?

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

This appears to be the only rp where your ocs actions actually have consequences, and they should take their actions carefully, instead of taking massive risks

Seems interesting. Might take part, since the hub, which was the only rp i'm in atm is basically dead, and i'm unsure if other rps would allow me in them.

Not really important, but I think this is the first time someone's posted in the OOC first, instead of the IC lol.

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

As doom knight said, don't worry too much about it. Choose the warframe, weapon loadout, archwing, and archwing weapon loadout you like. The only thing really to consider is how you use them, which you do have some discretion over as long as it makes some sense. 

3 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

As doom knight said, don't worry too much about it. Choose the warframe, weapon loadout, archwing, and archwing weapon loadout you like. The only thing really to consider is how you use them, which you do have some discretion over as long as it makes some sense. 

Understood.

I'll decide on it then. I'm gonna make a new oc for this, since i'm not so fond of my ocs dying, but it's not as bad if an oc made for an rp which has a high risk of their death (eg. This rp).

Also, just the equipment? Or is there other details I need to add as well? (Excluding the oc's name and warframe that is)

9 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Understood.

I'll decide on it then. I'm gonna make a new oc for this, since i'm not so fond of my ocs dying, but it's not as bad if an oc made for an rp which has a high risk of their death (eg. This rp).

Also, just the equipment? Or is there other details I need to add as well? (Excluding the oc's name and warframe that is)

not really, like if you're talking about backstory, then that's not initially necessary, obviously you can add your own later in the Rp but initially it's not necessary. Anything else to consider?

Just now, Sharpstriker said:

not really, like if you're talking about backstory, then that's not initially necessary, obviously you can add your own later in the Rp but initially it's not necessary. Anything else to consider?

I also assume that "unreleased equipment" isn't allowed as well (for example, the primed archwing stuff which gamergod had in his oc's loadout)?