Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC] The mystery of the abandoned station

Sharpstriker

8 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

Your warframe, your weapons loadout, your archwing and its weapon loadout.

Vakyr prime (Gersemi skin, misa prime and valkyr prime helmet)

Paris Prime, Euphona prime, Ack n Brunt

Itzal, Fluctus and Knux

1 hour ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Vakyr prime (Gersemi skin, misa prime and valkyr prime helmet)

Paris Prime, Euphona prime, Ack n Brunt

Itzal, Fluctus and Knux

I know you were concerned with two of the same warframe, so just to let you know, there's already a Valkyr in the RP. Not sure if it's Prime though(if that matters).

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

3 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Could anyone quickly list all the warframes that are currenty being used by other ocs? Since like Shane, I also like having ocs which are different

2 Valkyr

2 volt

1 Nidus

1 Inaros

2 Rhino

1 ember

1 frost

Edited by Sharpstriker

27 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Nekros prime (with uru prime syandana and acanthus prime armour set, and nekros p helmet)

Cernos prime, akstiletto prime, galatine prime

Elytron, fluctus and centaur

This good enough?

Oh shoot. Forgot to give him a name XD

He's gonne be called Kain...Don't ask why XD

I don't believe core vent causes missles to change in direction, but I suppose it could kinda work like that.

Also, as many people know by now, i dislike missing a ton of content (event if it's irrelvent to my ocs) and i'm usually out for 6-7 hours every week (excluding weekends) so I don't have all the time in the world

I'm not asking for people to stop posting, but just make sure I don't miss a ton. Since with rps with a larger player count, posts can come in rapidly, and if you hung around for HfTR, then you'll definately know XD

37 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

You can always ask someone to bring you up to speed in the OOC

I know I can do that.

Usually I just tend to like taking part, rather than missing out.

Especially in big events and such. Don't wanna miss out on that XD

30 minutes ago, (PS4)emccann115 said:

I have school for 6 hours every weekday and I actually enjoy having lots of posts to catch up on

I suppose reading what others have done while you were away is kinda fun, but not as much when scenes involve your ocs progress too far without you. 

I had countless times where I either missed stuff out or I had to somehow get my oc up to speed with the others. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

Ah ok, fair enough. I get where you're coming from, it's more fun to be in the action. I wouldn't worry too much though, things are pretty meticulous in this RP, so I wouldn't worry too much about your character being left out.

Well, considering how I used to take part in HfTR before it died, it's very obvious to know that I hate missing out. But it really shouldn't be an issue here. I mean, at least I don't have to return to 2+ pages every time I wake up from my sleep. And with a posting speed which is 5 posts per minute...minimum. Maximum is like 11 posts per minute in that rp XD

I shouldn't really end up being left out of things though, in this rp especially. This rp does have quite a lot of people taking part, but at least people aren't drinking gallons of coffee, ready to spam the thread with posts when i'm asleep XD. 

Also, just curious but considering how timezones play a big part in this, what timezones do you guys follow? Considering i'm in the uk, I follow the european timezone.

12 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Well, considering how I used to take part in HfTR before it died, it's very obvious to know that I hate missing out. But it really shouldn't be an issue here. I mean, at least I don't have to return to 2+ pages every time I wake up from my sleep. And with a posting speed which is 5 posts per minute...minimum. Maximum is like 11 posts per minute in that rp XD

I shouldn't really end up being left out of things though, in this rp especially. This rp does have quite a lot of people taking part, but at least people aren't drinking gallons of coffee, ready to spam the thread with posts when i'm asleep XD. 

Also, just curious but considering how timezones play a big part in this, what timezones do you guys follow? Considering i'm in the uk, I follow the european timezone.

I am in Northern Ireland. Same time zone as you. GMT

what was HfTR?

Edited by (PS4)emccann115

3 minutes ago, (PS4)emccann115 said:

I am in Northern Ireland. Same time zone as you. GMT

what was HfTR?

Hunt for the rogue

Most likely one of the most popular rps alive during the time it was alive (alongside synergy, and it's many synergy-verse linked rps, but that's still alive, so I guess that and bowie's red sand rp are the most popular ones now). It was also the most "spammed" rp, as usually there's 6 posts every minute, once everyone was online.

It was fun, but it involved a ton of op ocs, and random bs, due to a certain somehow, who most of us know about (Not trying to attack him, since he's a good guy, but he did kinda kill the seriousness quite a bit).

It was about a rogue tenno, who's being hunted, but some people decide to aid the rogue in his survival against the hunters. It sadly died before the "Troy-era" ended, and before the "Final siege" could begin.

I'll post the links to the ic and ooc, so you can see it for yourself (and a ton of spam complaints, posted by myself XD)

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Hunt for the rogue

Most likely one of the most popular rps alive during the time it was alive (alongside synergy, and it's many synergy-verse linked rps, but that's still alive, so I guess that and bowie's red sand rp are the most popular ones now). It was also the most "spammed" rp, as usually there's 6 posts every minute, once everyone was online.

It was fun, but it involved a ton of op ocs, and random bs, due to a certain somehow, who most of us know about (Not trying to attack him, since he's a good guy, but he did kinda kill the seriousness quite a bit).

It was about a rogue tenno, who's being hunted, but some people decide to aid the rogue in his survival against the hunters. It sadly died before the "Troy-era" ended, and before the "Final siege" could begin.

I'll post the links to the ic and ooc, so you can see it for yourself (and a ton of spam complaints, posted by myself XD)

Sounds like it would have been fun

Just now, (PS4)emccann115 said:

Sounds like it would have been fun

The rp was a ton of fun.

Still kinda wish it stayed alive as well, but it was kinda dying after a certain point in the rp, where the main villain was booted out by Kuraio's villain oc, the rogue basically felt less like the main character, the hunted clearly overpowered the hunters at multiple stages and there's a lot of other reasons to. Kuraio also kinda "took" control over the rp as well, but only so he could prep for his sequel, but he added a lot of restrictions, which kinda made the rp less fun.

Kuraio ain't a bad guy whatsoever however, he just likes being in control, due to some issues in his past, and I don't blame him at all for that.

I suppose my constant spam complaints and constant complaints in general did also kinda push the rp further into it's deathbed as well XD

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The rp was a ton of fun.

Still kinda wish it stayed alive as well, but it was kinda dying after a certain point in the rp, where the main villain was booted out by Kuraio's villain oc, the rogue basically felt less like the main character, the hunted clearly overpowered the hunters at multiple stages and there's a lot of other reasons to. Kuraio also kinda "took" control over the rp as well, but only so he could prep for his sequel, but he added a lot of restrictions, which kinda made the rp less fun.

Kuraio ain't a bad guy whatsoever however, he just likes being in control, due to some issues in his past, and I don't blame him at all for that.

I suppose my constant spam complaints and constant complaints in general did also kinda push the rp further into it's deathbed as well XD

I was in a RP on a different site with someone like that. The most annoying thing was he always shat on my ocs in particular and then left halfway through his own plot and left the rest of us with the mess. We just rebooted and changed some rules to avoid it happening again.

Just now, (PS4)emccann115 said:

I was in a RP on a different site with someone like that. The most annoying thing was he always shat on my ocs in particular and then left halfway through his own plot and left the rest of us with the mess. We just rebooted and changed some rules to avoid it happening again.

Was it an rp on this forum? Or elsewhere? I may check it out myself to see what happened in it, since i'm the type of guy who loves checking things out XD

Oh, and also, if you do check this post kuraio, then sorry if it looks like i'm bashing you.

I guess my HfTR side got to me XD

And i'm trying to dodge that side of me. Especially in this rp XD

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Ah.

You remembered what happened in it? Or do you only remember the basic points of what happened?

He joined the rp started with two characters. Things where good. We had a temporary enemy faction. He took control of them. Made them from a gang to a global sized 'thing'. Completely changed his characters back stories. Tried to convince me to change the backstory of a oc I made. Tried to kill of said oc because I said no. Everyone ganged up on him for doing so. Threw a hissy fit and decided to destroy our hub until another member of the rp made a group ad a 'nuke'. Basically a deterrent so he would stop. This made him leave and leave about 13 open plots so we rebooted to a new rp with rules against S#&$ like that.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)emccann115 said:

He joined the rp started with two characters. Things where good. We had a temporary enemy faction. He took control of them. Made them from a gang to a global sized 'thing'. Completely changed his characters back stories. Tried to convince me to change the backstory of a oc I made. Tried to kill of said oc because I said no. Everyone ganged up on him for doing so. Threw a hissy fit and decided to destroy our hub until another member of the rp made a group ad a 'nuke'. Basically a deterrent so he would stop. This made him leave and leave about 13 open plots so we rebooted to a new rp with rules against S#&$ like that.

Well, he was most likely a troll or something. 

Don't like roleplayers who troll in rp. They just kill the fun.