Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming locations (Guide)

blAcE_

Question

This thread is basically showing people where to farm the stuff. So they don't go wasting hours or days doing hardcore farming.

RELIC:

• Everest (Earth) - Lith Relic - Run excavation as long as you can for bunch of lith relics
  • IO (Jupiter) - Meso Relic - This is defense, the first 2 rotations (Wave 5 and wave 10) have high chance to give you meso relic. Some people stay up to wave 20 for Neo relic too.
  • Hieracon (Pluto) - Neo Relic and Axi Relic - Usually people do 2k cryotic here

EXP AND CREDIT:

• Seimeni (Ceres) - This is a place for lower level player to farm credit. Just run 5 waves then extract. You get about 24k credit per run. If you can also farm exp there but not recommend.
  • Akkad (Eris) - This is where the high level player farm exp there. Most people run about 10-15 waves or more for exp. Credit farming also work but usually people in public matchmaking do exp run here.

If you want more credits, get someone with Nekros or Chroma. Don't forget Secura Lecta too.

Spoiler

This is from Akkad with a Chroma. We ran this 20 waves for exp. Somehow we got 200k credits for it anyway.

9Zb5BJd.png

FOCUS FARMING METHOD:

I'm sure a lot of people trying to cap out the amount of focus you can earn a day. Basically what you do is re-run sortie map over and over again. Best if the sortie mission is survival or defense, sabotage might work too. The reason why they give so much exp is cuz they spawn endless enemies and bunch of eximus. If sortie don't have those type of mission, then run the sortie 3. The level 100 from sortie 3 will give decent affinity for focus. Make sure you stay close with your teammate for affinity bonus. You will get at least 30k focus per run for sure.

Spoiler

Here is a screen shot of 32k focus I got with just 3 normal lens. If you have greater lens or you put lens on all your gears, you probably get like 45k per run or more.

HX1oojK.png

All you need to do is re-run the map from sortie 2 or 3 times. You will max out the daily cap for focus.

I'm not gonna talk about resource farming... It easy to get anyway.

All you gotta do is play smart. Like

• While you running vault run, you can also get kavat DNA at a same time.
  • While you farming neurodes on earth, you can also farm Lith Relic at a same time by running on Everest.
  • Not to mention, while you farming credit or exp on those dark sector, you can also get dark sector mod. Like Life Strike mod.
Edited by blAcE_

10 answers to this question

not a bad guide here :smile:

yet about the credit farm, i bet the secura lecta is on high demand and this is the reason why farming credits is at its high demand, and quite a high price to sell

EDIT: yeah, the daily cap of focus is 100k, could you please to edit it? :P

EDIT (again): you might want to add a note that sortie 2 or 3, with the condition of eximus stronghold would farm more focus, as well as the exp (best if the mission is defense, or survival)

Edited by Primbone

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Must have been a login booster then, because Akkad doesn't give out 44k credits for the mission reward unless PC got some sort of update that doubled the credits.

It could be the first mission of the day bonus

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Good point, it could be.  It's still a 2x boost on credits.

I don't know if the first mission of the day apply to drops

I can see it change the mission reward but idk about the drops. If it does 2x boost on the drops too then the first thing i should running everyday is credit farm.

Edited by blAcE_