Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not a single relic rewarded on Endless Axi survival mission to 75 minutes

Shockwave-

Me and a friend just went 75 minutes in Axi Survival and not a single Relic was rewarded. Each time the relic should have been rewarded, it showed a picture of the relic I was cracking at the time.

75 minutes, I should have had 3 Axi relics (Exceptional, Flawless, Radient). That's 175 void traces and 3 relics I was cheated out of.

I got a screen shot of the 75 minute screen and the mission results. Looks like endless survival is broken.

I'd never know. I have been trying to do long missions so have several exceptional and flawless relics from those i haven't used and about a dozen different radiant hanging around. I took a look but i'd be hard pressed to say there was anything new there. On the other hand i can't say 100% there isn't.

The rewards have been a bit buggy recently, at least in terms of what they show you earning during the mission. I ran a long ODD and saw nothing but endo and underwhelming mods in six rotations, then found several relics in my post-mission screen. You probably had something similar happen.