Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints removed

DarkHeart69

Question

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, DarkHeart69 said:

I had purchased both the Orokin Reactor and Orokin Catalyst permanent blueprints from the Marketplace with Platinum. Now they are not on my inventory or on my foundry list, but still show as having been bought in the Marketplace.

There is no such thing as a permanent blueprint for Orokin Reactors and Catalysts.

However, 1-time use blueprint can be earned as rewards for Invasions, Alerts, Events, Gifts from the Lotus. Those blueprints are consumed when crafted, and cannot be bought anywhere.

The items in the market are already crafted items, no blueprint of any sort is buyable for those kind of items.

NB: beware, Orokin Cells have a picture very similar to the Orokin Reactors and HAVE a permanent blueprint but they are just rare resources (not the same kind of item at all).

If you have been misled by this picture, you can try a request to the Support to cancel your transaction, explaining politely why you made a mistake.

Thread Worm Holed from PC Beta Bugs]General to Players helping Players.

There was a 100 plat option on the marketplace under the reactor, I bought it and a 100 option for the Orokin Catalyst and the Orokin Cell blueprint. If it was a set of Orokin Reactors that would be 5 (20plat x 5) which I only have 1 I built from a blueprint I had available after the purchase and have used 0. Since then the option to build has gone away. The Orokin Catalyst was under the same pretense except I remember it being cheaper, but in case it was not I put 100 as if it was the Cell blueprint too.

I've been playing around a week and made sure to check the wiki back and forth a few times before purchase making sure it was the Orokin Catalyst and Reactors, because I see it as the limiting factor for bringing frames above lv 30 content. I also remember farming for required Orokin Cells to build forma, frames, and the Catalyst/Reactors (2/1). I only acquired the Orokin Cell Blueprint after a 3rd purchase on the market, which happened after I 100% priced and 80% bought all the frames and weapons I wanted with Plat I had gotten from a pack. Either I should have 5 more Catalysts and Reactors in my inventory (Don't have), 3 Orokin Cell blueprints (Don't have), or 20 more Orokin Cells (Don't have)(I had only used a total of 10 prior to yesterday when I had to farm the full 15 from 0 for Nikana Prime).

TL;DR: I went from the Market purchase straight to building the Reactor while not having a blueprint prior. I am not sure exactly what happened, but I am out 200 platinum from market purchases with only 1 Catalyst blueprint and 1 Reactor blueprint that I had to self build to show for it.

Edited by DarkHeart69

I spent 300 plat on blueprints and walked away with 1 Orokin Cell Blueprint... I had also got 1 Catalyst and 1 Reactor blueprint added to my account through this set of purchases. I do not have 300 plat of Orokin Cell Blueprints, I do not have 200 plat of Catalysts and Reactors. Once again, something went a miss and I am out 200 plat for it.

The I don't understand version:

If I bought 3 Orokin Cell Blueprints, I would have 3 Orokin Cell Blueprints. I don't, and never have.

If I bought 1 Orokin Cell Blueprint and 20 Cells, I would have had 20 added to my account and wouldn't have had to farm for them. I didn't get this either.

If I bought 5 Catalyst and 5 Reactors, I would have them too, I don't.

What I had added to my account on both occasions was 1 Catalyst blueprint and 1 Reactor blueprint, which was not reusable and cost 5x the price of getting the item outright.

The option to buy the blueprint went away in the market after one of the successive updates during this week, I was checking constantly to see if the updates would effect the issue I was having with the blueprints. This means that for a short time, roughly 3-5 days, there were options in the Market to buy something that was not supposed to be an option. I bought this option and am out a uncalled for amount of plat for a server side glitch that was quickly patched out.

Well, there are permanent blueprints for recources, not for reactor or catalysts. If they were people here or at warframe reddit would share this info but in the past few days there wasnt any post about it, and if DE made that they would shoot themselves into the foot. 

You should contact support down on this site and politely ask support to write you on what you spent the 200 plat. I would like to know too on what you spent it and kept people persuading taht there were this kind of blueprints.