Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natah Quest has been active ever since Second Dream was released. Still cant start War Within.

__Kanade__

Question

Is the Natah Quest still saying active for anyone else?

It shows I have completed the quest in its entirety.

I have had all regions of Sedna unlocked for years and nothing related to War Within appears. I completed Second Dream the day it came out as well so I don't know what else to do. I even uninstalled the original client I've had for years and reinstalled through Steam and still nothing.

Edited by __Kanade__

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, __Kanade__ said:

Is the Natah Quest still saying active for anyone else?

It shows I have completed the quest in its entirety.

I have had all regions of Sedna unlocked for years and nothing related to War Within appears. I completed Second Dream the day it came out as well so I don't know what else to do. I even uninstalled the original client I've had for years and reinstalled through Steam and still nothing.

You have the sedna region unlocked, but do you have the junction completed? IE: I've had the whole starchart unlocked for years, but when SotR came out back in July everyone still has to complete some of the tasks necessary to unlock the junctions, as the junctions are the new method of rewarding some blueprints and quests, and unlocking planets if you didn't have them unlocked.

As far as Natah goes, you should be able to turn off active quest in the Quest section of the codex,

Edited by Gelkor