Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties debuffs' and missions' description

Surby

So it happens for some time already, sortie descriptioin very often doesnt match what we get on the mission at all...
it applies both to special conditions (low energy, weird blue gravity balls etc) and mission type (exterminate, assasinate, capture etc).
It could be very handy if I didnt have to abort the mission due to bad gear or mods that may be not very helpful to the team - for example its kind of hard to do interception with no efficiency mods, when theres reduced energy instead of, lets say, eximus stronghold i prepared for...

NOTE: It also applies to fissures: sometimes it takes  me to different mission type,  it can even go so far to take me to non-fissure. In some unknown conditions relics arent taken with me too :D

I personally haven't had this issue, as every modifier given on the sortie has shown correct. If it's not showing correct for you, it might be an occasional bug that appears for some people. Obviously, it does need to be fixed since it can be problematic if it tells you that the sortie is an Eximus stronghold modifier when it is actually an energy reduction modifier.

Edited by PaintedWolf

Not once seen this happen, either. And the sortie conditions are global, i.e. everybody gets the same, so that's really strange. Are you doing sorties right around the time they reset? Might be you were still looking at the previous days' sorties. Might happen if your computer's clock is off I think.

Otherwise if you got screenshots/video write a bug report about it.