Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting

LordFaas

Question

How do you report people? Some people deserve to get reported for trolling/griefing and get banned. For example those who enter a defense mission to just jump around in the corner and get affinity for free without even asking the teammates if they mind him doing so.

5 answers to this question

AFKing and leeching in matches where a leech isn't wanted is considered harassment and is reportable, in fact.

Letting someone else on your account (like a little brother or something) is also reportable, as it violates the Terms of Use (Sec 3, second paragraph and seventh paragraph).  If they wanna play or try the game, get 'em an account of their own.

As for actually reporting people, you do it through the support page, using the Submit a Request link in the upper right.  You'll need to have, and link, proof of misconduct - videos and screenshots of the malicious behavior.

4 hours ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

you can't report that!.  what if he didn't know how play or probably his little brother was playing!

I don't have my sarcastic-day today, so I am not sure wether or not your post was serious :3 (sry for that^^)

It looks like the player was able to select a public mission and therefore completed the tutorial. Sooooo we can guess that the player has basic knowledge about the main abilities & functions in the game... (since you can't finish the tutorial missions by just jumping in a corner)

about the "little brother" well if we are gonna go with that argument:
Multiple persons playing on the same account is not a good thing. And even if it wasn't the person itself, but a cousin/brother/son/cat/dog/yadaya, the account can still be held responsible... its like people who say really really really bad stuff in the region chat and getting back to you after 1 min saying "sry, my little bro was on my laptop, won't happen again" ... that perfect "nnnnghhhh..."-cringe-feeling, but I digress ^^

aaaaanyway, for op:

If you want to report a player you can contact the Support with a ticket, just follow this link:https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/de/requests/new and select the correct category. Going in the forums with stuff like that sadly won't solve the "problem" ^-^