Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate missions, players with differing Standing

DEATHLOK

Question

I remember they didn't want players getting double awards by doing the same mission twice, once on their own, and again via invite.

When joined with players of a different Standing level, players may have the same or differing Missions available. This is likely to happen when connecting with a Friend of a different Syndicate Standing.

Players gain Standing and can collect Trophies only for those missions seen in their own Syndicate queue. Players will not receive Standing or Trophies for missions not visible on their own Syndicate Navigation queue.

Does that sound right?

Edited by DEATHLOK

3 answers to this question

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:31 PM, DEATHLOK said:

Players gain Standing and can collect Trophies only for those missions seen in their own Syndicate queue. Players will not receive Standing or Trophies for missions not visible on their own Syndicate Navigation queue.

Does that sound right?

I have picked up medallions (different faction) for syndicate missions outside my queue (different syndicate) but I haven't purposely run with someone with the same alignment to see if you still make gains and get medallions but interesting question.

I don't know if this still works but you could pick up marks in another player's mission without sharing that mission type as long as you were hosting the group for that player.

hmm.. or maybe it was the other way around....

They could have fixed this by now though.

I think they fixed it.

It will occur when you're already in a squad with someone who does not share your Syndicate Standing. Only those players who have the mission in their queue will gain standing or see trophies to claim.

If you are alone and select a mission from the queue, you will be paired with people of identical Syndicate Standing.