The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Light Warframe [art V1]

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

57 minutes ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

I will say what I feel like saying it's a warframe suggestion thread and synergy is important.

in context of reference to powers you bring up, note that mirage seems to utilize many aspects as a light manipulator warfarme 

-crystal prism globe that fires lasers 

-shadow and light form that buffs and debuffs

-creates holograms that do damage 

;/ overal im trying to stay away from these themes as its a manipulation of light

whereas the topics design uses light not in manipulation but more in a form of generation and stacks , similar to nidus's power setups stack counter 

i figured this gives possible new avenues for this type of power usage 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

in context of reference to powers you bring up, note that mirage seems to utilize many aspects as a light manipulator warfarme 

-crystal prism globe that fires lasers 

-shadow and light form that buffs and debuffs

-creates holograms that do damage 

;/ overal im trying to stay away from these themes as its a manipulation of light

whereas the topics design uses light not in manipulation but more in a form of generation and stacks , similar to nidus's power setups stack counter 

i figured this gives possible new avenues for this type of power usage 

well no I was thinking that when I hear light frame is a frame that can manipulate light on the map rather than be affected by the light. Of course it would give buffs based on how it manipulates aspects of the field.

17 hours ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

well no I was thinking that when I hear light frame is a frame that can manipulate light on the map rather than be affected by the light. Of course it would give buffs based on how it manipulates aspects of the field.

i think cleric for an odd reason  or angel ..and angels are warriors ...

well it definitely reflects the points of views we get depending on a title ... maybe a name would help 

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

i think cleric for an odd reason  or angel ..and angels are warriors ...

well it definitely reflects the points of views we get depending on a title ... maybe a name would help 

Well we sort of have trinty as a cleric, how about redoing the abilities to fit procs so like the 4th could create like god rays that shine down and absorb any procs or elemental damage allies and the usef take and the release it as like ons massive death laser. And you could summon protective drones that create different defensive fields to counter act negative effects and even increase energy efficiency.

You know, something just struck me as rather important. Banshee is a sound Warframe, but of the raw power of sound. Meanwhile, the upcoming bardic frame uses refined sound in order to achieve their effects. I wonder if that could be the same for your fellow here? Mirage channels the raw energy of light to sow chaotic mirages and unstable photon balls across the battlefield. Perhaps your chap could be the "refined" version, focusing light to utilize it's abilities rather then scatter it? Just my two cents on the matter.

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

You know, something just struck me as rather important. Banshee is a sound Warframe, but of the raw power of sound. Meanwhile, the upcoming bardic frame uses refined sound in order to achieve their effects. I wonder if that could be the same for your fellow here? Mirage channels the raw energy of light to sow chaotic mirages and unstable photon balls across the battlefield. Perhaps your chap could be the "refined" version, focusing light to utilize it's abilities rather then scatter it? Just my two cents on the matter.

thats actually a very good point , and really reflects the contents ideal :D 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

thats actually a very good point , and really reflects the contents ideal :D 

It also opens up the proverbial Pandoras Box of all new frames to work upon. At least, a few anyway. Excalibur is all about the power of warriors past, sounds like he needs a counter that is of the warriors of the future. A secondary would be someone who is the antithesis to Ember's chaotic flames (although it could be argued warm-Chroma's fulfill that task. A final frame that I could pull off the top of my head would be. . . uh. . . hmmmm. . . A focused psionic frame mayhaps? Something that focuses on acquireing a single unit, beefing it up into the ultimate gun-slave, and solveing missions back-to-back with said unit till the mission's end where it unceremoniously hurls itself against a wall and breaks it's own neck. Two more cents for the cent pile.