Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime build help?

Remilia_TH

Question

Hi, so I'm a fairly decent Nova player, but since I just started building her Prime version I thought I would learn how to find that "perfect" build.

...problem is I don't know how to even start building her. She's in the foundry right now and I'd like tips on how to level her and what ways to level her to make her an insane beast at high level group farming etc.

If anyone has any tips on how to build a Nova Prime, I'm all ears.... er eyes.

P.S. Fairly decent meaning I somewhat know how to play her, when to use M. Prime, etc. Not very good build-wise tho.

Edited by Loreis

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Do you want a slow build, speed build, all round build?

I'll pop in game and upload my non forma speed and slow builds in a moment.

Thank you.

Speed build would probably be my favorite. But I'd like both to see what I can build first. (it'll take a few days for prime nova to build so maybe I can work on getting the mods I'd need until then)

Edited by Loreis

Just now, Noamuth said:

I have both Prime and vanilla versions, so my vanilla is my Slow, my Prime is my Speed.  I'm pretty sure I have spares of all these mods, so let me know if you want any. 

Slow Nova

Hide contents

HqsbANt.jpg?1

Speed Nova

Hide contents

RtAwewj.jpg?1

Hm... I have a fair bit of these mods. I'd need to potato my nova of course, correct? The mods I don't have are probably Equillibrium, Overextended, Blind Rage, and Narrow Minded. The others I may have but must check. You need not to give me the mods though, I should work on farming them myself XD.

9 minutes ago, Loreis said:

Hm... I have a fair bit of these mods. I'd need to potato my nova of course, correct? The mods I don't have are probably Equillibrium, Overextended, Blind Rage, and Narrow Minded. The others I may have but must check. You need not to give me the mods though, I should work on farming them myself XD.

Yep, potato helps.

46 minutes ago, Dergas said:

I don't think Stretch is needed for Speed Nova, is it? I don't think the explosion radius will do much if its damage is still low

Nah, her MPrime is duration based.  I had the spare points so I put it in there for Wormhole. 

48 minutes ago, Loreis said:

Haha alright! Btw why do you have multiple novas for different types of builds. Can't you simply use different mod configs instead? 

Yes, I can.  But, I had the plat to buy the extra slot and at the time, I couldn't get my loadout slots to hold a specific build on the same Warframe.  

All kinds of fun when you think you're taking your Slow build and turns out it's your Speed build.  0.0  Now I have a Speed Nova loadout and a Slow Nova loadout.