Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Abilities vs Nullifier

(PSN)AmjadZohair

The only one that does not make sense it's Limbo's Rift Walk. He's practically in another dimension, that means that the shield is multidimensional so it could even protect them from the void? But seeing how the void is full of them, it doesn't appear to be so. 

Edited by aligatorno

Thrown melee weapons being unable to enter the bubble and tenno themselves are? I mean they travel roughly at the same speed. I understand hitscan weapons being unable to pass through or even other fast traveling projectiles, but a damn thrown thingy? From abilities, blinds and other non-space-magical stuff should too, eg. Rumblers maybe, Prism's blind, Limbo's rift.

But I shouldn't say that Nullifiers to me seem the most nonsensical enemy of all, lest they get buffed again.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)AmjadZohair said:

Some of Warframe abilities behavior need to be changed against Nullifier bubble for example:

1- Excalibur Radial Blind should bypass Nullifier bubble.

2- Limbo Rift Walk must not be deactivated by Nullifier bubble.

i know there are more you have in mind feel free to discuss them here.

Limbo should be able to rift walk through enemies too, as he isn't phisically there. DE just don't want to make it so easy for him, but if you can't interact with objects and doors, then cancel literally every kind of damage possible to Limbo. I don't get how an specialized warframe can't interact with a touchpad but splash damage is multidimensional.