Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player End-game reserch.

Eda.Mone

Question

Oh, it has been quite awhile I must say.

I haven't played properly in the last 7 months, so, here I am.

I would just like to ask if people would be willing to tell me the new end-game gear.

Last I remember it was Hek and the likes, that was 7 months ago.. If anyone would be willing that would be fantastic.. I know the warframes, but weapons I am not sure of.

Thanks in advance~

Signed, InhibitedFox~

3 answers to this question

End-game gear is what ever you mod to your liking for high-level missions, just like before.

But now we have a completely new system to generate special mods that can make even the most easily obtainable weapon into a terrifying beast... or a novelty that deals negative damage.
Limited to rifles so far, but other weapon types will eventually be given mods from this system too.

I've seen players with Amprex builds in upwards of 200% crit chances and massive crit multipliers; Attica's with over 200% multi-shot, massive magazine sizes, and fire rates that are impossible to count.

It's all RNG based, but the possibilities are mind boggling.

1 minute ago, FLSH_BNG said:

End-game gear is what ever you mod to your liking for high-level missions, just like before.

But now we have a completely new system to generate special mods that can make even the most easily obtainable weapon into a terrifying beast... or a novelty that deals negative damage.
Limited to rifles so far, but other weapon types will eventually be given mods from this system too.

I've seen players with Amprex builds in upwards of 200% crit chances and massive crit multipliers; Attica's with over 200% multi-shot, massive magazine sizes, and fire rates that are impossible to count.

It's all RNG based, but the possibilities are mind boggling.

So it's Pretty much what Sixty5 told me? Alright, well. Thank you for that.