Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Javlok's area of self-damage

aligatorno

Question

I finally got my hands today on it after the research in the dojo was completed, and overall I`m quite dissapointed in it. The reload time is way too high for the rounds it has and the damage it does. The damage itself it's ok at best. There's no innate return mechanic outside of that 12/24 seconds wait. The delay for the throwing got me killed a few times while mid-air.Sometimes it just refuses to be thrown out right while mid-air. And then there's the self damage, or more specifically, it's range. 

Sometimes I`m blown to bits from 6-7 meters away, sometimes from even further, sometimes I don't get damaged at all. I threw it while mid air into a group of enemies, I was just above them, no damage. I threw it again, in a group of enemies while on the ground from probably 8-10 meters away, got damaged to half my health value. 

Anyone experienced similar problems with its range? 

Edited by aligatorno

2 answers to this question

I am aready forming mine to see the potential i can get from it. Reload time is really too high, self damage is highly questionable considering its MR7 and the Tonkor which is 5 and does much more damage hasnt got any. Also, i think DE should add a mechanism for this weapon that allows punchthrough mods to make it go through enemies but not scenario to avoid it getting stuck in unreachable places.