Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven unlock help

Zyba

Question

I got a mod with requirement to open 4 caches without triggering alarms.  The alarm is key. I spent 5 hours last night trying to figure this out and I think it just requires a specific node which I can't remember.

See the problem is if you do hive on eris an alarm goes off when you enter a hive room.  Or orokin when you start firing up the portal.  Or coolant it goes off when you start the reactor.  Or earth when you start the toxin injector... Stealth or no stealth it doesn't matter and since you have to complete the mission for it to retain your cache progress, well that's why I got nowhere in 5 hours.

I'm guessing I have to find that one tileset where you destroy the mining equipment but I can't remember the node or if that one has caches.  Any help?

0 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AXCrusnik said:

Have you tried Reactor Sabotage Magnetize method? Insert fuel cell into coolant station. You have to prevent enemies from shutting down the process at the console but very little enemies show up and I was able to stealth kill during this phase.

Yes, fire ice and mag all fail when you hack the console.  Side note, mag is by far the most fun.

@sh00chu

Stealth frame doesn't work. As I said I did with Loki and ivara on multiple planets. Hacking a console fails both grineer and corpus.

@r3d p01nt

That's interesting, I hadn't heard of caches on an extermination but I did check kuva tiles for sabotage and came up empty.  That may be the answer if nobody knows what node the destroy digging machines is. I don't recall ever playing that mode other than alerts or sorties though so maybe it's only in the specials.

45 minutes ago, Zyba said:

@r3d p01nt

That's interesting, I hadn't heard of caches on an extermination but I did check kuva tiles for sabotage and came up empty.  That may be the answer if nobody knows what node the destroy digging machines is. I don't recall ever playing that mode other than alerts or sorties though so maybe it's only in the specials.

I found a cache somewhere on the Kuva Fortress (completely by accident).  I believe it was the exterminate mission, but I could be wrong.