Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

running a relic 1 at a time..

(PSN)jedion

Question

is more beneficial

why because if all the relic (Radiant) drops the right BP for you and everyone lets say ember blueprint, you STILL ONLY get to choose just one and bring home just one BP.

but if you run it one at a time, and every radiant relic drops BP... you get to pick BP again and again, with 4 relics you have the chance to bring home 4 blueprints. just use a different relic until its your turn to use radiant.

5 answers to this question

This could work if you have other 3 people you trust. But since its unlikely that people would have 3 friends that plays warframe with the same radiant relics, going with pubs is probably faster. Thanks for the info though, I didn't think about this mechanic until you said it ^^

54 minutes ago, Archforge said:

This could work if you have other 3 people you trust. But since its unlikely that people would have 3 friends that plays warframe with the same radiant relics, going with pubs is probably faster. Thanks for the info though, I didn't think about this mechanic until you said it ^^

I run with clan mates, and yes it works. was able to get 2 ember BP, but if we ran that all at once that would have been just 1. its the same idea as the old T4 key runs, but used in relic system. the only hard part is explaining to them why its better, even tho its longer.

Edited by (PS4)jedion