Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete? Where is it?

Namah

So we have the Machete Wraith popping up at Baro every once in a while, but it seems that the normal Machete(while being extremely common in the cold dead hands of many Scorpions) is not even available anymore. And lets not forget the skins for the Machete that you can pay for with platinum. I'm not even sure why such a simple and common weapon is completely unavailable in the first place?

Is it ever going to come back at all?

5 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

It's available, just as a log in reward though.

I have about 350 log in days and I've yet to receive the Machete. However I did own it previously and sold it which might be the reason why. Since then I always wanted to get it back.

One reason is that my Machete is actually Rank 30, but displays as Rank 29 due to me selling it at a time when Warframe was being ddosed(hooray). Anyway, it would help refreshing the visual display if I can get it past the actual experience my Machete is locked at.

Edited by ShapesAndColors

I'm not quite sure if people exactly understand the message I am trying to convey.

I completely understand that the Machete was once an item that was available in the market, however, I do not believe that it should have been retired. The weapon is still in use by enemies existing in the game, yet it is completely unavailable to the players who may be newer, or have missed the opportunity to purchase it or to participate in the Tactical Alerts.

It's unreasonable for this weapon to be unavailable in the first place, I mean, there's a Machete Wraith that has far more(if not 100% more) accessibility than its regular counterpart.

Edited by ShapesAndColors