The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hub (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

17 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Raphael landed.

"Did he just die or something?"

"No. But he landed awkwardly and possibly broke bones. You must be a better fighter than you realise, to drive Noël to such lengths that even he makes mistakes. Now then, hold on a moment."

Gloria started healing Noël. Meanwhile, Konohana, who hadn't spoken at all yet, approached Raphael.

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

"No. But he landed awkwardly and possibly broke bones. You must be a better fighter than you realise, to drive Noël to such lengths that even he makes mistakes. Now then, hold on a moment."

Gloria started healing Noël. Meanwhile, Konohana, who hadn't spoken at all yet, approached Raphael.

"So? Anything you need or want?"

21 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"You're good. I'm impressed."

Konohana smiled slightly. "As a martial artist and swordfighter, I like seeing skilled fighters. Usually, I like to help them train."

"Interesting. Usually I don't do fighting, so i'm not quite sure how I did that back there"

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Point taken."

((Wouldn't it be a good idea to continue this in pm? Since the hub is basically dead now, and this scene really has nothing to do with the hub anyway. Also, from what I can kinda see, you're attempting to drag the rp for long enough so people start to join it, but with the dm and the co-dm gone, and the most important ocs gone as well (excluding Kanna, Nox, Mi, Shadua and Manamana, and possibly Tsuka as well (apparently none of my ocs are classed as main / important characters, since they're always left on the sidelines)), there isn't really a point in posting in this rp anymore. I don't even know if people still check this rp))

Raphael takes a seat by the nearest seat

Edited by crimsonspartan1

49 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Wouldn't it be a good idea to continue this in pm? Since the hub is basically dead now, and this scene really has nothing to do with the hub anyway. Also, from what I can kinda see, you're attempting to drag the rp for long enough so people start to join it, but with the dm and the co-dm gone, and the most important ocs gone as well (excluding Kanna, Nox, Mi, Shadua and Manamana, and possibly Tsuka as well (apparently none of my ocs are classed as main / important characters, since they're always left on the sidelines)), there isn't really a point in posting in this rp anymore. I don't even know if people still check this rp))

((Fine. I'll quit RP then.))

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((I never said anything about you quiting rp -_-))

((I said we should continue this in pm, since the hub is dead anyway, and there isn't too much of a point continuing it))

((That's the same thing. If I quit posting here I may as well leave the forums. This is the last RP I still enjoy here. The others either got boring or involve Shadua. Thus, if this is moved to PM it may as well just end.))

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

((That's the same thing. If I quit posting here I may as well leave the forums. This is the last RP I still enjoy here. The others either got boring or involve Shadua. Thus, if this is moved to PM it may as well just end.))

((Well the hub is basically dead anyway, so i doesn't matter either way))

((Either we have to wait for a new rp to pop up, so we can post in it, which is fun and something we can both enjoy, or one of us will have to make a new rp for us to take part in (maybe we can both make seperate rps, so we have 2 rps to take part in, instead of one))

((The hub ain't gonna return to what it orignally was. Daak gave up on this rp, and alpha followed him in his footsteps. Unless you're planning on claiming title of dm of this rp, but that still wouldn't work, since the hub was about Tavus and the criminal paradise. What would it be if you take the role of dm? Something which wouldn't have "the hub feel", that's what))

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Konohana sat next to Raphael. "I can sense so much pain coming from you..."

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I do. Dunno how you figured it out?"

((Magical powers of instantly knowing oc's pasts. Noice))

((Nope. She's literally Gloria's imaginary sister made real. She IS someone's mind, thus she can read minds without knowing she's doing so.))

"It happens sometimes... I don't know how I do it myself..."