Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best primary for Chroma

(PSN)Deception_Pharo

Question

21 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Hello Tenno,

I'm using chroma but I'm not sure which primary weapon suits him more.

Using Ice and fire build.

Any suggestions are appreciated. 

I really like the Supra for Croma (but then again, I really like the Supra anyway). Makes me feel like a heavy unit with my build - Chroma (any of the elements) / Supra / Lex Prime or Furis (with Aug) / Fragor prime.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

Sancti Tigris and Vaykor Hek really benefit Chroma with syndicate effects.
On the other hand if you have a Furis with the augment, you probably won't need any more heals. I would also suggest taking health restores with you, they are totally worth it with Chroma.
Ignis/Supra/Amprex/Gorgon/any other AOE/semi-AOE weapons that aren't a Simulor also work perfectly because of the 5xDamage multiplier (depends on the build). It makes them mostly Sortie 3 viable.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I really like the Supra for Croma (but then again, I really like the Supra anyway). Makes me feel like a heavy unit with my build - Chroma (any of the elements) / Supra / Lex Prime or Furis (with Aug) / Fragor prime.

I have mentioned for a primary, secondary I have pox as it's the best with all elements.

4 minutes ago, SeriousSkipper said:

Sancti Tigris and Vaykor Hek really benefit Chroma with syndicate effects.
On the other hand if you have a Furis with the augment, you probably won't need any more heals. I would also suggest taking health restores with you, they are totally worth it with Chroma.
Ignis/Supra/Amprex/Gorgon/any other AOE/semi-AOE weapons that aren't a Simulor also work perfectly because of the 5xDamage multiplier (depends on the build). It makes them mostly Sortie 3 viable.

Is Furis a secondary?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Is Furis a secondary?

I know you were asking for a primary, and that's why I mentioned 2 possible ways.
Unfortunately min-maxing and personal preferences aren't always agreeing with each other.

If you want to bypass the healing problem without a secondary, you can also reliably use Arcane Grace, or Arcane Victory (much cheaper) with a weapon that does consistent headshots.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Thanks but the syndicate version is better due to syndicate proc. Tigris prime may be good but doesn't offer much.

You've never seen the kind of procs it can put out, have you? With 100% damage, it vastly outdamages the Sancti. Not that the healing and corrosive proc isn't bad on the Sancti, but I'd rather have the extra damage.