Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Siphon

(PSN)Faustx19

Today i get a resource booster,just for Kuva.First and 2nd kuva missin an arm suck forever.Abort mission.Skill from 30 to 0. Next kuva mission,the arms just do not appear. Another kuva mission , the arms appear but do not start anything. Another try, entered a kuva mission the others already did kuva siphon , so finish mission,no kuva.  And i pay 40 pl for a booster. I spare my offence vulgar agressive violent speech at this point, DE , this update was , is and will not ready for quite a while. I want my pl back or some kuva. That goes to far. Pay for nothing but get my mission abort rate up, skill level always 0 . Seriously, shame on you DE.

Another try. This time i switched to tenno and he falls trough the map.After a while i typed unstuck and it works so great,i get unstucked every 3 seconds  back to the unstuck spot !!  Another mission failure YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!  There was a time it was a nogo under 30 skill. It had to be max.Now the game is so full of bugs and so many missions stuck its realy a shame.DE schould just remove the kuva missions from the game and add kuva as a resource to the fortress.Otherwise that mess will not end so fast.