Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rose Alliance Recruitment - 11 Clans, organized discord, and much more. Join now.

RoseDestiny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey RoseDestiny,

I was writing to you ingame hoping to get some more information and maybe join right away. Your values (keeping things simple and focusing on strong friendships between players) match with what I am trying to achieve with our clan and also looking for in an alliance.

There's two things I would like to know about beforehand, as this has been and could be an issue:

1. What region is your clan based on?
    We're a European clan and a 6-9 hour difference has already resulted in some members being 'isolated' from the rest of the clan.
  2. Do you have any organized or mandatory events?
    Again, different timezones could cause issues.

If you have further questions about our clan feel free to ask me.

• Clan: Makeshift
  • Size: Shadow clan (28 members)
  • IGN: NKN1396
Edited by NKN1396

12 hours ago, NKN1396 said:

Hey RoseDestiny,

I was writing to you ingame hoping to get some more information and maybe join right away. Your values (keeping things simple and focusing on strong friendships between players) match with what I am trying to achieve with our clan and also looking for in an alliance.

There's two things I would like to know about beforehand, as this has been and could be an issue:

We're a European clan and a 6-9 hour difference has already resulted in some members being 'isolated' from the rest of the clan.

Helllo, our alliance has over 2000 members all over the globe. My clan alone has nearly 1000 members. Since we're a pretty big clan, time difference doesn't really affect us. We don't have mandatory alliance events. However, we have a discord channel for the alliance. It is mandatory to join it. We want effective communication across all of the clans in our alliance. It helps develop stronger bonds and encourages growth.

I would like to join, it seems other alliances have a strong 1st page but then you check that the page is ancient and the interest has clearly fade off.

I am currently in an Portuguese alliance, but my clan has shifted to be more internacional, so that combined with the low activity across several Portuguese clans, i feel it is time to try and find something with a bit more activity so that the players in my clan can talk, relate and ask for help if they need to.

• Clan: Pioneer 2
  • Size: Ghost clan (10 members), this may change as i always check activity whithin my clan and may kick to invite others.
  • IGN: KIREEK

If you have mandatory rolecalls, i am fine with it, i also don't use discord on a daily basis (i use teamspeak and steam) but i can use if requested, i just need to be informed if that's the case, like a page where i can check that information like a steam page or forum page.

I don't want to be caught in a suprise "rolecall for all clans" in some page i wasn't told about and then i end up missing it.

Edited by KIREEK

20 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I would like to join, it seems other alliances have a strong 1st page but then you check that the page is ancient and the interest has clearly fade off.

I am currently in an Portuguese alliance, but my clan has shifted to be more internacional, so that combined with the low activity across several Portuguese clans, i feel it is time to try and find something with a bit more activity so that the players in my clan can talk, relate and ask for help if they need to.

• Clan: Pioneer 2
  • Size: Ghost clan (10 members), this may change as i always check activity whithin my clan and may kick to invite others.
  • IGN: KIREEK

If you have mandatory rolecalls, i am fine with it, i also don't use discord on a daily basis (i use teamspeak and steam) but i can use if requested, i just need to be informed if that's the case, like a page where i can check that information like a steam page or forum page.

I don't want to be caught in a suprise "rolecall for all clans" in some page i wasn't told about and then i end up missing it.

Are you planning to remain as a ghost or looking for growth in near future? We definitely are looking for clans who plan on growing because it will generally help the overall alliance when it comes to activity. We want to build something long-term.

6 minutes ago, RoseDestiny said:

Are you planning to remain as a ghost or looking for growth in near future? We definitely are looking for clans who plan on growing because it will generally help the overall alliance when it comes to activity. We want to build something long-term.

No, my clan will not grow, in the catastrophic event where i'm alone, i am able to keep the clan and research anything i desire, the bigger it gets the worse it may turn up.

The clan was initially made to house only me, but friends and other players liked where i was going, so they joined.

23 hours ago, NKN1396 said:

Hey RoseDestiny,

Welcome to our alliance. Glad to have you join us.

Hi  we own small shadow clan mainly my friends.. i like your emblem and i am willing to join your aliance ...  

IGN: PumaMrtvi

Clan name : duhovi proslosti ....,shadow clan.. can we join :) ?

And yes i have a Q that i am a bit scared to ask what is discord ?

On 2/9/2017 at 2:33 AM, PumaMrtvi said:

Hi  we own small shadow clan mainly my friends.. i like your emblem and i am willing to join your aliance ...  

IGN: PumaMrtvi

Clan name : duhovi proslosti ....,shadow clan.. can we join :) ?

And yes i have a Q that i am a bit scared to ask what is discord ?

Hey Puma, Sorry for the late reply.  Discord is the voice chat program that our alliance members use to communicate. It is also a way for us to post up trading items. Please let me know if you're still interested in our Alliance. We need your clan name. We're definitely willing to take you in.

Edited by RoseDestiny

On 22/12/2016 at 1:58 PM, RoseDestiny said:

niMqqOr.png

Welcome!

Our Alliance’s main focus is growth and unity. We believe that clans should develop strong friendships, enjoyment and most importantly respect. This involves active communication, growing clans within the alliance and ambition.

Looking For:

· Active Clan: Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon

· Same Goals for Growth: Clan Activity and Active Communication.

· Must have Logo or in the process of building one

Our Story:

The alliance was developed by Royal Destiny, a moon clan that has been around for about 2 years now. The alliance was made in January 2017. We are an extremely ambitious group of individuals that enjoy the idea of making organizations grow. Through previous alliance experience, we learned what an alliance needs. We feel that most alliances lack the idea of brotherhood and efficient communication. Therefore, we created an alliance that would encourage activity among all members of the alliance. We truly want to help each clan grow.

Rules:

· Be Kind and helpful to fellows members in the alliance

· Hate speech is not tolerated toward fellow members, eg., racism, homophobia, sexism.

· General teasing and joking around is okay, but be careful of taking it too far.

· Do not spam/flood alliance chat. Selling/trading in alliance chat is allowed but don't make it excessive.

· Do not take advantage of fellow members, instead offer help and advice when you can.

What We Offer:

· A very active, friendly and helpful collective.

· Over 2000+ members in the alliance that puts member activity as top priority.

· An international alliance from all over the world. Time differences don’t matter here.

· A large discord channel to communicate across all clans.

· Future expose to sister alliances.

· An awesome looking Alliance logo aesthetics for your shoulders.

Join Now!

Leave a comment below with your Clan name, Clan Size, Member Count and In-game Name.

x1hxXog.png

4Lk86VE.png

I am not sure why I got removed from the Alliance @RoseDestiny

But the fact you don't tell me why and just remove me is what pissed me off.

It is not how gentlemen do to other. It is rude and an unacceptable behaviour in my humble opinion.

Can't believe this is come from a veteran player.

2 minutes ago, Samuel_sfx said:

I am not sure why I got removed from the Alliance @RoseDestiny

But the fact you don't tell me why and just remove me is what pissed me off.

It is not how gentlemen do to other. It is rude and an unacceptable behaviour in my humble opinion.

Can't believe this is come from a veteran player.

I've been asking for S.O.L.O to respond for several days. There were also no representative for the S.O.L.O Clan on discord chat as well. I have felt the clan has not been as active and contributed to the alliance. Communication has been definitely an issue. 

Just now, RoseDestiny said:

I've been asking for S.O.L.O to respond for several days. There were also no representative for the S.O.L.O Clan on discord chat as well. I have felt the clan has not been as active and contributed to the alliance. Communication has been definitely an issue. 

pretty weird that you have been more active in discord than in game itself

1 minute ago, RoseDestiny said:

you should have mention that having discord in mandatory then i will walk away myself. But that doesn't matter anymore.

5 minutes ago, Samuel_sfx said:

pretty weird that you have been more active in discord than in game itself

It's not weird. It is a channel of communication where you can access at all times whether you're in game or not. People will be able to contact you. We understand that most people live in different parts of the world and no-one can be online 24/7. That is why provide this as a source of communication. Our focus for each of clan is to see them prosper. If we need to make improvements, then we're going to see where it needs to be improved.

While I have been more active in the alliance chat yet you kicked me out. By the way I have never seen you in chat and everytime I asked your member ...No ..Rose Destiny is not online.

Next time you recruit post the mandatory requirement such as having Discord (which I never even know what kind of stuff is that)

I won't bother to ask for membership.

I'll take this as exit interview and truthfully it his hurt to be treat like this by veteran player which write those 'Do and Don't's 

40 minutes ago, Samuel_sfx said:

While I have been more active in the alliance chat yet you kicked me out. By the way I have never seen you in chat and everytime I asked your member ...No ..Rose Destiny is not online.

Next time you recruit post the mandatory requirement such as having Discord (which I never even know what kind of stuff is that)

I won't bother to ask for membership.

I'll take this as exit interview and truthfully it his hurt to be treat like this by veteran player which write those 'Do and Don't's 

Thank you for the feedback. I did not intend to hurt you. Like I said before, I have put discord chat link on MOTD since I began the alliance. Since you joined the Alliance, did you bother to at least make an effort to see what discord is? You would have known if you googled it. It tells me that we won't be able to communicate. You live in Europe. I live in California. We most likely will play at different times when we do have the time to play. As a leader of your clan, you should have least put the effort to jump on that case. There only two ghost clans that have been looking for which is E-Hunter and your clan. If we can't communicate, we can't help each other. We have no idea what's going on. We don't even know if your clan is active or not. Volkeris who is also the warlord of Rising Tempest notice a big issue within alliance chat alone. People tend to ignore it. I have noticed this myself. That is why I am pushing to bring more Active Clans. 

Edited by RoseDestiny

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Chomp said:

i am part of a stormclan called: -Rokudenashi-  we got about 10 to 15 active people and a logo. i was wondering if we could join you?

I tried inviting your clan, but it says it doesn't exist. Please double check if your clan name is accurate =]. Thanks