Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with The Second Dream

(PSN)lzldmb

Question

I'm stuck at The Stalker on the ship. I have been for going on an hour across a couple days. Can anyone help get past this with Share Play on the PS4?

I cannot abort the mission and it resumes after restarting the game. I'd love to play Warframe again, so if you could help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

6 answers to this question

If you are referring to the section where he his firing waves of energy at you as you move forward, your goal is to zap them with your void energy.

Keep your eye on him, he likes to jump from left to right and try to line up the energy when it gets close ensure you hit it and then see if he disappears. If he does, he's going to the other side. Also, keep moving forward whenever you can. He will keep going until you reach the end of the room.

Edit:
You use the void energy with your primary fire button.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lzldmb said:

How do I do that? I'm only aware of Focus.

Here is a visual demonstration with the time skipped to the fight itself so you can see clearly. Just be warned, the ending will be shown if you keep watching passed the fight.

1 minute ago, (PS4)lzldmb said:

How do I do that? I'm only aware of Focus.

When your warframe is carrying you to the back of the ship, and the Stalker is firing energy waves at you, pull R2 to fire the Void Beam. Do so in short bursts as to not run out of energy. The Stalker will be teleporting between the left and right of the somatic chair. Keep an eye out and fire a Void Beam when he pops up

2 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Here is a visual demonstration with the time skipped to the fight itself so you can see clearly. Just be warned, the ending will be shown if you keep watching passed the fight.

I have watched already. I just cannot stop the stagger from happening. I enjoy this game and I would like to play, but this little mini game is atrocious.

It's so frustrating that I'd actually pay platinum to just get it over with. Stagger makes me rage. Rage.