Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any old DUST 514 players on Waframe?

(PSN)the_rustafarian

Had a quick flip through search, it doesn't seem anyone's asked this before - obviously it was a horrendous game, but I'll be gosh-darned if it didn't sink its filthy claws into me for 2 years!  As ive been pretty much addicted to WF since I bought my ps4 a year ago (have only bought star wars lego ((good fun for me and the kid)) and black ops 3 (((utter, utter, utter S#&$e and almost everything wrong with the gaming industry these days, at least until dead rising three puked itself into the world))) and feel the same kind of "career"  thoughts taking up my brainspace whilst I really should be concentrating on work, I figured there must be at least 16 grizzled on bittervets still out there?  The toxicity of the forums would suggest there aren't...o7

Just now, Kangarad said:

Youz a Dust bunny. Eat Orbital laser ? I guess.

Tbh. Legion had a better concepts before it got reworked into Dust 514, also console exclusive killed it.

PC Masterrace strikes again!

The progression scheme in it killed it for me.  Limited access didn't help and the tie into EVE wasn't good enough to make it feel meaningful at all.

*takes a puff from a cigar*

Dust 514? Haven't heard that name in yea-err, months...

Yeah, my brother and I both played Dust till the super bitter end, him moreso than I. We're both looking forward to Nova but we're not hyping about it. Hopefully CCP keeps quiet about it until they have 100% solid stuff to show (that one showcase aside of course). I have faith that Rattati will do good.

To this day I wish they would release it on PC. I had a heavy gunner and a engineer/pilot dude that had an op drop ship. I loved that game even tho it was a bit Grindy to get xp for upgrades and such. Haven't played in over a year tho. Idk what they did to it but comment above aren't as positive.

Edited by jjadned