Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My warframe account was hacked but support hasn't replied to my ticket after a few days

-estallia

Question

So yea i have submitted 3 tickets so far but support hasnt replied yet. Im starting to feel worried that i might not be able to get back the items that the hacker had stolen from my account. I suppose that a case like this should be of high priority and i should have gotten a reply like 2 days ago. Oh well just have to wait longer i guess.i wonder if the wait times are usually this long.

Edited by areszoneX1672

12 answers to this question

I'll be honest here. Support seems highly understaffed and wait times are long. The people there would probably like to help you. but there are others to help out first in the line.

And please keep it at a single ticket. the second is not going to bump your first up the list. it only adds to their work load.

Hope they will be able to help you out when your turn is up.

1 hour ago, areszoneX1672 said:

So yea i have submitted 3 tickets so far but support hasnt replied yet. Im starting to feel worried that i might not be able to get back the items that the hacker had stolen from my account. I suppose that a case like this should be of high priority and i should have gotten a reply like 2 days ago. Oh well just have to wait longer i guess.i wonder if the wait times are usually this long.

Well, I am in the same shoes. Be patient, it may take upto 7 days for an answer. They are over their head with tickets.

On the other hand, I can not give you anything to be optimistic about. My issue was not resolved to my satisfaction, so the chances are good that I will delete my account after DE confirms that they regard the resolution of my issue final. Anyway, keep trying, you may get lucky.

Alright guys since that is the case i guess all hope isnt lost yet. Well actually i had submitted the first two tickets on wrong categories ( first on reporting exploit,second on arsenal and inventory, finally third on account has been hacked) and was thinking maybe the wait time was long because of that. Anyway thanks for reassurance guys

1 hour ago, KingNoobsta said:

The support might take time or maybe they are already working on the messy caused by the hacker. You have uploaded any proofs of hack if possible ? 

Sadly im on a trip and am currently on mobile so i cant really show anything. I wasnt able to check if my trades were expired at one point as well. Though i realised that my loadout had changed through the mobile app and days later many of my rare mods prime parts relics and void traces were missing.

On 12/23/2016 at 5:51 AM, areszoneX1672 said:

Sadly im on a trip and am currently on mobile so i cant really show anything. I wasnt able to check if my trades were expired at one point as well. Though i realised that my loadout had changed through the mobile app and days later many of my rare mods prime parts relics and void traces were missing.

thats pretty sad. The loadout rarely changes though. Its good you contacted the support. Im sure they can reverse the trades coz they have IP range list that accessed the account while game login and app login. lets hope for the best. Keep us all posted here as well. :)

On 12/24/2016 at 0:45 AM, Sophista said:

Did you actually check in game? or is it only mobile app?
I wouldnt be surprised if its just app outa sync issue.

been like 16 days and still warframe support hasnt awnsered,,,,,

and yea after the trip came back to see the exact loadout from the app, definitely someone has changed it.

Im sorry to hear that mate. Can only suggest changing all passwords (all, even remotely resembling your warframe password)
Hang on tight, support will get to you, they just bats**t busy with them tickets after holidays and few bug/glitches weve had.