Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if...

ChaoticEdge

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i think..

you might want to retake english class

the communication integrity here is little to none

sorry bit brain dead lemme put better term of words.  The person who make great joke about donald tump being grineer warframe people will have great laugh about the picture of him.  For he repersent as tyrant in mind or people might think he is a failure that waste good money of the unneeded wall to be started in that spot.

8 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

sorry bit brain dead lemme put better term of words.  The person who make great joke about donald tump being grineer warframe people will have great laugh about the picture of him.  For he repersent as tyrant in mind or people might think he is a failure that waste good money of the unneeded wall to be started in that spot.

i know what donald trump is

It's called Earth and the American Empire.

In less a month Donald Trump will rule this planet with the American Empire.

Our next planet to conquer is called Mars.

The wall that has already been build is called the internet, it's purpose to block off brain dead degenrates to think about realty.

36 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

It's called Earth and the American Empire.

In less a month Donald Trump will rule this planet with the American Empire.

Our next planet to conquer is called Mars.

The wall that has already been build is called the internet, it's purpose to block off brain dead degenrates to think about realty.

true, but the people who focus what could be good deeds from over the wall could of change the possible chance a good life and see the american's dream isn't dead at all.  Pretty much in the 1940's probably...they claim the american's dream, the perfect life where peace is always there, the grass as green, a fence call land to say, a house stay warmth love, families will know where you lived and call them families.  Short moment it is really a dead dream from the start.

I think donald trump wanted that illusion of the dream quote on quote from MGS:PW  "we keep on seeking such illusion of peace, and we will keep on dreaming the illusion"  For me I prefer break the illusion even its cost to go small war even the smallest thing.  A price to pay an illusion weigh too much as the world, when there is a crack on the illusion.

Meh better drink more beer, I wanna stay drunk.

22 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

true, but the people who focus what could be good deeds from over the wall could of change the possible chance a good life and see the american's dream isn't dead at all.  Pretty much in the 1940's probably...they claim the american's dream, the perfect life where peace is always there, the grass as green, a fence call land to say, a house stay warmth love, families will know where you lived and call them families.  Short moment it is really a dead dream from the start.

I think donald trump wanted that illusion of the dream quote on quote from MGS:PW  "we keep on seeking such illusion of peace, and we will keep on dreaming the illusion"  For me I prefer break the illusion even its cost to go small war even the smallest thing.  A price to pay an illusion weigh too much as the world, when there is a crack on the illusion.

that's bad for your liver you know

consider your liver's feelings good god you monster 

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I hope you would understand for all of us immigrants who migrated to the US, the American dream is the biggest joke of a term Americans have ever created; if you look at history a lot of immigrants (not myself of course) called it the American dream is because no other country paid like America. Even if you watched those documentaries talking about how unfair they were treated and how under paid they were, they are still being paid 2 times, 5 times, 10 times, 20 times, or even 50 times more than they were getting in the old country, and the sad thing about the "American dream" is that this joke still exist. When I first landed here in Cali people were paid $8 for minimum wage and my old country during that time still haven't had a minimum wage which this $8 thing sometimes is almost triple to some people who worked in my old country.

I hope you would understand it's not just about wage, housing prices are also part of the "American dream." A lot of small and highly populated cities and countries have these insanely expansive housing prices, back in my old country if you want to get a 700squrefeet apartment, you are looking at a million dollar deal. Only in America for these truly hardworking class people have a chance to own something like a house if they decided to lower their cost of living under $3 a day and work two jobs.

And about peace, let me just tell one simple FACT and TRUTH in life: Peace is a lie.

It is in our culture, our nature, and our biology to stay competitive. Peace has never occur in history. Never. War has been going since the beginning of this country, America is a war born country, and there it has gone through wars ever since it was founded. This country was founded by those who sacrificed their blood for freedom, and ever since we were founded we use violence to gain what we had today....even today we are still using violence to gain influence over the middle east. No one has ever had one illusion of peace, no one. Peace never existed, we had only escalate our wars through out history. Peace was never there. The only peace and prosperity the American public believed was only a picture created by HUAC.

My point is... you are drunk, go get some sleep.