The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Perfomance issues when, I enter the Nidus/Infested room.

WolfFighterHUN

I'm actually noticing weird fps in common. When i start the game, i have around 200 fps in the lotus/ship, every time, but after playing for a while my fps always just seems to drop to around 40 fps, even in the ship. I have an 1060 6GB version, so it should be strong enough to just run the game on medium settings..

Same I've been noticing massive frame drop on 2 locations so far 1 is in the infested room only when im looking at the chair it drops from 60 fps to 50 fps but if i look at anything else in the room or anywhere else in the ship my frame rate shoots right back up, even looking at only the top half or the bottom half of the chair it stays at 60 but if i look at the whole chair nope back down to 50 i go. The second place this happens is in a hallway pretty common when doing the infested salvage (the one long kind of narrow hall which has windows on both sides usually comes right before the salvage room) goes from 60 fps to 40 fps. I'm using a GTX 750ti if that matters and it handles pretty much every other place in the game just fine except for these 2 places.

On 12/25/2016 at 6:19 PM, KevinKefje said:

I'm actually noticing weird fps in common. When i start the game, i have around 200 fps in the lotus/ship, every time, but after playing for a while my fps always just seems to drop to around 40 fps, even in the ship. I have an 1060 6GB version, so it should be strong enough to just run the game on medium settings..

Actually if you have a 1060 you should be able to run the game maxed out. If I can do it at 60 fps with a now-antiquated gtx 780, then you should be able to with a 1060.

That's not to say that the performance of the game hasn't worsened. I have noticed that the big infested salvage tileset with the hologram in the midle has some peculiarly high GPU usage.

Edited by Somb3rBivalve
added thoughts about infested salvage tile