Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Salvage Feedback

UncaIroh

Ok, so it's sort of an intro to JV raid part 1. However I see some problems:

1. Infested down swarm the player as well as they should. Depending on the map, they are having pathing problems getting to the players, leaving the team to wander and hunt for them. Or all the infested swarm one of the nodes only.

2. I've only seen 2 maps, a new one and the one from the JV raid. Both are very tight quarters and the new one is giving me a headache figuring out how the hell to funnel these guys into a kill zone. Please introduce a more open map... (recycle ground floor of the reactor elevator in JV part 2, that's a nice big arena)

3. Not enough Antiserum drops. Oh man, you introduce a new endless mission and it's REALLY hard to get to 4 rounds. No one's going to be running this for more than 4 rounds.

4. rare mods in rot B and C - Really, at this point (Eris) these had better be amazing rare mods, not things like vital sense...

Overall, it feels really tedious and boring, for some reason more tedious than JV part 1. I spend more time trying to FIND the infested than actually killing them... aren't they supposed to be hunting us?

TL:DR swarm us more, introduce a more open map, and FFS, increase the drop rate of the antiserum.

Edited by TonyWong