Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eris, Nidus Blueprints Farm - Reward BUG/ERROR - Nidus Neurotopics is being displayed as a reward, Nidus Chasis blueprint is given instead.

DullaHan_LC

Hey there fellow players, 

I've recently encountered this weird bug/error where Nidus Neurotopics blueprint is being displayed as a reward, but the whole team receives a Nidus Chasis blueprint instead. I was wondering whether someone else had the same/similar problem. 

Thank you. 

33 minutes ago, Blackn3d said:

did you get it at the end ?

Sorry i should have been more specific. When running the missions, i got all of the parts but the neuroptics. I finally "got" it on one mission but when i extracted to get the reward, it gave me a chassis instead. This happened to me twice. And to answer your question, I was unable to actually receive a neuroptics.

1 minute ago, tiller022 said:

Sorry i should have been more specific. When running the missions, i got all of the parts but the neuroptics. I finally "got" it on one mission but when i extracted to get the reward, it gave me a chassis instead. This happened to me twice. And to answer your question, I was unable to actually receive a neuroptics.

Thanks

The same happened to myself and my team. I was with 2 of my friends when it displayed the Neuroptics, but after we extracted, the summary stated we got the Chasis instead. Also doubled checked the foundry too. No Neuroptics.

People I was with were AJVulpes and ZeroAlkaiser.

Hey guys, thank you for taking time and leaving messages here describing your experience with this bug. I filed a support ticket on this problem before creating this thread, hoping that people will provide me with more relevant cases/information for current situation, so I could send it to D.E. support team, hence assisting them with finding the solution for this problem. And it worked just the way it was intended, thank you guys for helping me, yourselves and D.E. by writing these messages, talking about the way you experienced this oddity/anomaly. I will update you on what happened next after I receive a reply from them. Thank you once again.

I too just encountered this bug.  When I extracted I had the Systems, and I still had the Systems when I went to the foundry.  But after I started building the part it became the Neuroptics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...