Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Riven Mod

MORUEL

I don't know how this mission is. I just use ability, hold hobbled, and just find the target. I am very carefully, destroy traps without taking damage. And when i still walking normally, it's suddenly appear Failed!? Is it bug or something?

KEIJ1Ej.jpgCAw8W9E.jpg

8 minutes ago, MORUEL said:

I just use ability

You can't use abilities. You also can't take damage from enemies, or use the simaris traps. You have to chase him and scan him with no help, without taking any damage. Get a friend to help you by going through the mission and killing the enemies before you get there, then you only need to worry about the target. Make sure he doesn't use abilities either.

OK, i see. But i wonder why it doesn't appear Failed immediately at the first time I use ability, while I used ability many times. 
And I feel confuse a bit. "without using traps or abilities"= without (using abilities + traps). I thought (without using traps) or (without using abilities).

42 minutes ago, MORUEL said:

OK, i see. But i wonder why it doesn't appear Failed immediately at the first time I use ability, while I used ability many times. 
And I feel confuse a bit. "without using traps or abilities"= without (using abilities + traps). I thought (without using traps) or (without using abilities).

One of the funny ones I've already completed many times already. Remember you cant even use focus ability cause using that Zenuric failed me once. A few suggestions: GO to simaris in relays to select CORRUPTED ANCIENT as your current research target and go to Teshub (T1/T2 Void Exterminate). Take Rhino of-course just because of the 'NO DAMAGE' condition and slowly make progress killing all the enemies. Being an exterminate mission clearing up enemies will help you to remain steady, nothing will bother you and dont rushing step infront of the target, use the scanner to scan it from a far. Take your time and Have Fun.

Edited by AhmadIvu