Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Spawns on Fissure Excavation

Drago55577

So I've been trying to play various Fissure excavations, but if you want to do it at any reasonable speed, i.e having 2 excavators up at the same time, it becomes nearly impossible to do. For one, the spawn rate is terrible, especially with players spread out, it's very easy for one to get no reactant. The other issue is, if you do it too fast, enemies stop spawning because the Excavator is at 0% power, has 20 seconds remaining and you have 6 reactant. Not good.

Aside from that, it seems a little bugged in general with spawns. Sometimes enemies stop spawning even with excavators going.

So basically, it'd be nice if for one, enemies spawned (At least fissure enemies) while excavators were at 0%, and if spawns were possibly forced to split up to both excavators.

It could be such a fun mission type, but it ends up being frustrating instead. 

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed that the spawns are somehow bugged out in Excavation Fissure missions atm, It just took me something like 40mins to complete 2 relics just because there just was no enemies anywhere to be found. I was playing Solo. Normally this kind of run (400 cryotic) only takes like 10mins or so max. I'll send an EE.log from the said mission.

What I can tell; Enemies ONLY spawned from Fissure Cracks, there was no regular enemy spawning at all in the said mission. And because how the fissure logic gives you enemies the spawns barely occur because it presumes that you are 'proceeding' forward within the tileset towards the extraction. In the Excavation you are defending random locations which does not trigger the fissure mechanics normally. But this is only how I see it and it might not represent the actual underlining issue with the lack of spawns. But gives a general idea.