The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

I completed the scanning of the Arid Lancers, and the next part is to craft the croma signal, but I have not received a blueprint or anything else for it, and I even went back to Cephalis to see if he had it, but still nothing. Any help with this problem would be great.

I recently played the New Strange quest and as said in the title it finished early and didn't give me the blueprint for chroma. This appears to be a common issue so I hope DE sees this and does something about it and I WANT MY CHROMA. 

The quest is marked as completed and will not let me replay after waiting many days and restarting plenty of times.

Edited by redgey

I an issue with the new strange also.  I crafted the scorced beacon and from there cephalon, ordis and lotus began talking like crazy to each other and it kept telling me I completed missions i had not.  Next thing I know it told me that the new strange quest was complete, which at first I was like "Great," but then realized that although the quest shows complete, i do not have the chroma blueprint...and now, i cannot ever get the Chroma blueprint.

1 hour ago, SimbaStarMan said:

My problem is with the chroma signal blueprint, he says that he will give me the blueprint and then i go check my forge there isnt a blueprint for a chroma signal. The dialogue pops up everytime i get back to the ship.

Exactly the situation I'm sadly stuck in now. :(

Hello, Steam player, I also have some strange bug, I crafted the beacon and when I attempted to do the quest, I got some glitch with Ordis repeatedly asking e "How great the Cephalon is" In between dialogue lines bet Lotus and Cephalon. Then for some reason, as I try to access the quest, it glitches again and without doing any of the missions (Mobile defense and defeating Chorma). It says that I have completed the quest ?????

But I don't have the blueprint and cant seem to restart the quest either, this quite frustrating and if you view the steam forums this bug appears to be happening to a lot of users in different ways but with the SAME OUTCOME. Either they dont have the blue print and/or can't prgress to Saturn as a result.

Please Help!!!!

Spoiler

Just started playing and have been enjoying it but iam stuck in limbo now because The New Strange quest is bugged or something its telling me to go craft the chroma mark but i dont have any blueprints to craft it. Please fix this i want to get to saturn so i can get one of them dank kubrows.