The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Same thing. In addition for me, after I fnished 3rd scan and been told to visit him at relay again by the time I returned to ship the quest objective reverted back to synthesis, even with 3/3 shown. After I did another synthesis for 4/3 and went to foundry to craft beacon the whole converstaion part and autocomplete without any rewards happened before I even started crafting. 

the same happened also to me.

In the new strange mission, i followed all the instructions. but after i got the beacon, the mission jump directly into the chroma mark building step(returning to mars). and i checked on the process board, it says i have already found the blueprint for Chroma Signal and i have built it. But i havent! have checked on the inventory more than 3 times. and even have gone to the europa to take the general mission to see whether i can get the blueprint at the end. but it didnt work. Please help do somethign on this bug. this is a serious problem. it can block the new players from entering our fatastic warframe world! especially right before the release of the new content! thanks!

DO SOMETHING! SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME HUGE PROBLEM AND THAT BLOCKS US FROM CONTINUEING THE GAME! DO SOMETHING!