Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

We're guessing it has to do something with the Nidus update, since when he finished the Scanning mission and built the Scorched beacon he updated and that's where it all fell apart lol. Hopefully someone can help, he really wants Chroma and there is no other way to obtain him other then plat.

I tried switching regions, restartng whole pc, but it´s still bugged on ->Craft Chroma mark, but it isn´t in my foundry and ordis keeps saying: What is Cephalon Simaris like ? I´ve heard so many wonderful things........and he keeps saying it non-stop and it´s driving me crazy

1 hour ago, CaptainChesty said:

Good news, they've fixed the automatic progression bug.

But idk if they've fixed the bug for people who're in the middle of doing the quest, like idk if it's still going to ask you to craft the Chroma Mark that you don't have, cause my friend's still having that bug. 

it aint fixed

Have the exact same issue.
Progressed normally through the quest until asked to craft the beacon.
Upon completing the beacon in the foundry, the quest bugs out and starts skipping steps and auto completing on its own without you doing anything.

This has left me with the quest "completed" and without any of the chroma blueprints.

I have been doing the new, apparently updated "The New Strange" quest line and now Sephilon is asking me to craft the chroma mark. But when I go to the foundry, I don't have the blueprint, thus resulting in me not being able to craft the chroma mark. This, hence, hinders me from continuing the quest, and the Warframe story line. Please help.

-Alex

Here's what happened to me.

After activating The New Strange quest, one of the early steps is to go to a mission on Mars and scan 3 Elite Arid Lancers. I did this successfully. Then, we listen to a bunch of dialogue between Cephalon Simaris and Ordis, and craft a Scorched Beacon. This dialogue appeared very much out of order, and when it was all finally done, the quest simply ended and I saw the Quest Completed screen with the artwork and music. I cannot seem to get any prompt to restart the quest again. I can't figure out how to reset the quest and since it skipped all other steps I received no rewards or blueprints for Chroma parts. Any insight would be appreciated.