Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

I had the same problem today, Just did the chroma quest and got to the part where I had got the beacon and before I could craft the chroma sigil Ordis went mental says the same phrase over and over again then the quest was just done before I had even gone to see and fight chroma. I do not have the chroma BP in my inventory!

I have problems to realize the part of "creating chroma mark ", does not appear in any side, inventory. I cannot advance in the game, since it is a requirement the new stranger to unblock saturno.

Tengo problemas para realizar la parte de "crear marca de chroma", no me aparece en ningún lado, inventario o fundidor. No puedo avanzar en el juego, ya que es pre requisito terminar el nuevo extraño para desbloquear saturno.

I have problems to realize the part of "creating chroma mark ", does not appear in any side, inventory. I cannot advance in the game, since it is a requirement the new stranger to unblock saturno.

Tengo problemas para realizar la parte de "crear marca de chroma", no me aparece en ningún lado, inventario o fundidor. No puedo avanzar en el juego, ya que es pre requisito terminar el nuevo extraño para desbloquear saturno.

I have the exact same issue with "The New Strange" quest.

I was doing the quest, I got to the 'Investigate the signal' portion (where you get the blue print to create the Chroma Signal). I had the wrong frame so left the mission to change, but the game progressed onto the next portion of the quest, without awarding me the Chroma Signal Blueprint. I cannot progress through the game until I receive one.

I really hope this is worked out soon, I love this game!

Me and my friend are also bugged on this. For me it skipped the entire quest after the Scorched Beacon (no BP), for my friend he can't craft the mark because he has no signal. Thankfully I already have all the planets unlocked from before SOTR but my friend is new and can't unlock any planet past Jupiter because of this.

Okay, so it has been three days and i still haven't heard from anyone about the Chroma Beacon glitch. I've completed every node on every planet and haven't found a way to get past this glitch. It has become increasingly aggravating for three reasons. The first reason being that when an alert comes online for an item on a planet past the junction i cannot get it due to the glitch. The second reason is the lack of response from the Warframe DE's on the topic. The third reason is the most obvious one, i would like to progress more in the story. I would like to have a response on the matter or at least a notification that the problem is being worked on.

Yep! Having the same issue myself, I can't get the Chroma Signal, I am not able to go to Saturn, so I can't complete any more quests, I can't grind for Plastids, I am basically stuck in this game because of bugs. This is ridiculous. Someone looked at my ticket at Five AM today, but I haven't heard anything back. They seriously need to fix this. 

I am going to try to run through it later tonight with my son doing the mission, going to see if we do it together if I can get past it when you get the first Chroma Signal. :/

This is why Quality Assurance exists, you run through each quest when an update comes out that uses any resources old quests (or new ones) are using to make sure it doesn't bjork the whole system up.