Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Tyranthius, alive, though I still haven't written him that Void mission, which is to happen about some hours before Berserker.

Lucid, also living, leading double life as MAG and amnesiac MAG Prime.

Harahel, alive.

Vallen, alive and still smarting about the lost Vodka.

And though this isn't related, the new banlists on Y-G-O came up, and before they could update the price, I put in an order for some cards, that I knew would go up in price, from a shop. Now they tell me they've cancelled my order. Great. Just great.

Azmodiel, Mag, alive and well... if not barely coming out of her depression.

Yuriel, Rhino, dead and melted down into sludge. (yikes....) Will apparently be mentioned a lot in Az's story parts.

I think these are the only characters I've made so far...

Edited by Pyjamalama

Ok, so here is Kris's first month on Earth. (I will post when I got months written so, just do your own things while I do this.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Video log #001

Play? Y/N

''It has been about a month since I arrived on Earth and begun my mission. Very little about me has changed since I arrived but this isn't something I can do in a month. A year, perhaps, but not a month. Anyways, I guess I should start talking about what I have been doing for an entire month.

I landed in some sort of a jungle...forest...type area which was surprising because the last time I visited Elenas grave, the area wasn't full of trees and tall grass. I guess I can blame this on the fact that we've been in cryo-sleep for several thousand years. Anyways, it took me several hours to finally find the grave itself as the forest seemed to have grown out from the graveyard. When I got closer to the graveyard, the normal trees gave way to white trees of the Orokin. The sight, though refreshing, seemed to be one of the factors that Grineer avoided this place like fire, as I spotted no Grineer patrols or bases when I landed. 

After Finding her grave, I meditated for several days trying to get over the guilt I felt after the event which caused me to go on this mission. I only left my meditation out of need, hunger having distracted me. I thought I had some food in the snub, but I guess I forgot. I also forgot to bring any weapons with me, but I managed to find a Dark Dagger strapped under the pilot seat. I decided to search the nearby area for something I could hunt and somehow I managed to find an animal resembling deer. I snuck up behind it, as stealthy as I could be but somehow it noticed me and ran away. I found another one which also ran, and shortly thereafter my stomach started hurting. Making one last try, I tied my Dagger to a long branch I found on the ground and threw it at the third one. I hit it, the makeshift spear severing its spine making sure it couldn't run. I kind of enjoyed the fact that I had hunted for food and managed to kill to ensure my survival. I slit its throat to kill it quickly and then hauled my prize back to the snub. Since then, I've been eating its meat and drinking the pure, clear water from a stream nearby, which is weird because Earth is supposed to be extremely polluted. Doesn't matter. I have ensured my survival for at least a month with the meat, so I can go back to meditating.

Kris out.''

_______

Well my currently unnamed Nyx is in the medical bay recovering from Zerk still. I really need to think of a name for her.

Also, in the currently suspended timeline of operation cookie, she's in the 'borrowed' cargo ships bridge/control room frozen in time just after asking "Any questions?". I really need to get back to it, but if any of those involved (currently me, Frosty's Loki, Khimera's NQ, and Quinnswing's Quinn) want to do something with it, feel free - it is meant to be a collaborative story more than anything, and the overall plan was outlined in the last post. Actually, now that I think of it, I should probably add it to the archive quickly so I can actually find it again.

Viking quit nagging x.x

And since I angered the great Aiglo last night because I forgot to post my characters, here's a list.

Acantha: Nova. Relatively young (which in Tenno years could mean about anything), although adept, she is about as far from an aprentice as she is from being a master, at least in her own head. She suffers from a lot of self-doubt and guilt about her past (which she's yet to fully remember) and her actions since waking from cryo-sleep. In particular, her failure to act by joining the battle in which Ajkrumen, and so many others (I assume) died. While she not know Aj personally, his deeds and reputation serve to her as a shining example of what she wants to one day become, and so his memory is dear to her. This is especially true since currently there's no one awake/alive/whatever that she's yet to get close to, even as a friend, at this point in time. She's not a true member of Aequitas (she's so stubborn, her story about joining refuses to tell itself in my mind so I haven't figured out how to get her in the clan yet :/ ), however she is fiercely loyal once she does find people she cares about, and since she respects and admires the spirit of the clan and as well as many of it's members, she feels close to them even when she's still technically on the outside of it's membership.

Backstory characters:

Matteus: Excalibur. A relatively new character to the story I've been posting, he's the older brother to Acantha, and, later, was partnered in battles and missions with her due to how well they played off of one another and complemented each other in a fight. It was his intervention that got his sister trained as a Tenno under the same master as himself. Spirited and mischievous, he has a very black-and-white vision of good an evil and a devotion to taking care of his sister, especially since them training together has brought them closer together as family. He has always felt a great responsibility to take care of her and keep her safe, which is a trait he retains as both he and his sister grow up.

Matteus and Acantha's Master: Name Unknown. Excalibur. Gruff, impersonal, and hard to like. More about him will be revealed later. Even though he's not really a bad person, let's just say he's not into things like hugs and positive reinforcement and leave it there for now :3

Edited by Jeahanne

Yes, but she doesn't really see it that way lol

Remember, she's still a loner. She's incredibly stubborn about officially changing that... don't worry, I have plans though. She WILL join the clan, one way or another xP

Besides Aequitas has already pretty much kidnapped her. She's just in denial about it lol

Edited by Jeahanne