The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

month 6? month 6...defiant month 6!

Video Log #002

Play? Y/N

''So, I've been busy the past 5 months. Doing what? One may ask, and to them I say: Defending my territory. So, let me recall the events that happened. 

It was just 2 days into the second month when i started seeing Grineer patrols walking in the jungle. I thought nothing of it for a few days until they started appearing in what I have claimed as my hunting grounds. Something wasn't right so i ended up stalking one patrol to the area they were scouting. They were setting up some sort of a machine and were transporting some bio weapon? Toxin? Anyways, doesn't matter. I felt as if I was a part of the jungle and that these Weaklings were going to destroy it? Not on my watch. I came back to my small camp, located in a cave that leads into a valley near the center of the jungle, covered in blood and gore. I had killed the Grineer and destroyed the machine, even going so far as to hide the barrels of Toxin in a mountain cave. None of the Grineer survived. Those who had run were hunted down like the prey they were. 

I woke up in the middle of the night about a month later, having been hunting any Grineer that came into my territory, to the familiar noise of a Snub. I ran outside and saw several hundred Snubs land in the jungle. Lotus must have sent them to protect something in this jungle, but I am afraid that some of them have also taken the chance to search for me, wishing to punish me for what happened when i last lost control. I do not fear the consequences anymore but it may endanger my mission if they find me. Maybe Lotus has decided to mark me as a rouge Tenno, as i have not contacted her or anyone else for so long. 

Last month something weird happened as I ripped another Grineer apart. My hands and legs grew claws as if I was transforming into Berserker again but none of the signs of Berserker taking control were there, as if I was just evolving into a form much more suited for hunting and living in the jungle. At the same time my warframe got ruined after i took several bullets to the already weakened chest armor. No shields, no warframe and no weapon would be difficult for an experienced Tenno to survive without in an all out battle versus an entire Grineer squad, but I somehow managed to kill them all on instinct. I moved faster than I had before, delivered stronger hits and saw clearer as if i had a second eye again. Well, the fact about the second eye was correct. I had lost my eye-patch after fighting with a large cat-like creature and the eyelids got torn apart. I have been using some cloth to cover it but when I removed it after the battle, a silver globe was where my eye had been. It is a bit disorientating to have two eyes again but I guess I will get used to it.

I still fear that there are some Tenno coming to hunt me down, but if that happens I will take whatever punishment they have got for me.''

End of Video Log.

Well... back to the mind-control thing... I would guess it would be either really hard or ridiculous to try to do something with the mind of someone that was completely wasted a little drunk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Az could barely sit up where she was after Acantha had been thrown into her. She held her head and groaned. "I don't feel so good..." she groaned as she held her head to try to combat the dizziness. 

She looked around, only seeing the Ash around, and he was just picking himself up as well. 

"What happened?" she asked him, holding her hand over her mouth to contain a hiccup as she looked over to the Ash, her scarlet hair swaying over her shoulders as she blinked a few times, trying to contain the drowsy feeling.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Who owned the Ash again? I don't think I've read enough about him to be able to write him...

Well... back to the mind-control thing... I would guess it would be either really hard or ridiculous to try to do something with the mind of someone that was completely wasted a little drunk.

Az could barely sit up where she was after Acantha had been thrown into her. She held her head and groaned. "I don't feel so good..." she groaned as she held her head to try to combat the dizziness. 

She looked around, only seeing the Ash around, and he was just picking himself up as well. 

"What happened?" she asked him, holding her hand over her mouth to contain a hiccup as she looked over to the Ash, her scarlet hair swaying over her shoulders as she blinked a few times, trying to contain the drowsy feeling.

Who owned the Ash again? I don't think I've read enough about him to be able to write him...

That's me.

---

Akinos had gotten up in a hurry, intending to catch up with Shade as soon as possible, but he stopped instead, when he saw that that Mag had gotten up as well. He was surprised, truly, since she didn't seem to be in any shape to be going around.

-Not much to say, we got beaten into the ground-Akinos quickly responded to her question-They tell me the Nyx is gone now, so that's all taken care of. You might want to go take a nap or something.

Then he ran off. They'd be near an airlock, that much he was sure of. And considering that Shade really had a way of failing Diplomacy checks (it didn't even get along with the other intelligent Sentinels...), the whole situation made him a bit uncomfortable.

---

And we are off!

Edited by 065tdsa

sooo i need to get 3 more types of extracts then i got the rare  one....... *sigh*

i hear you xd. Also i don't know too well how the day/night thing works. However, all rare plants have chance of spawning in the first tile, so you can quit if they aren't there and restart.

the day and night cycles happen every 6 hours. the night cycle has the same plants with different names from the sun cycle. I was just lucky enough to land at the like last 10 mins of a night cycle when I started playing today so I managed to gather the night plants I needed before the sun cycle came up.

see you buggers tonight. got a double shift in an hour and gotta get ready for dem holiday shoppers. eurgh. Will stew on back stories and such later while i work and possible write down some notes in my phone if I have to. also Dunk Master Oberon has arrived. He's the new Michael Jordan xD