Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Today, Clarence felt like being a donkey's rectum to whomever the Lotus decided to have him kill, so he naturally picked out Vauban, a fairly new frame, but one that he already loved.

It was Apollodorus, a relatively low-threat Grineer hot-spot, but a good place to practice the fine art of jacka**ery. Perfect.

Upon entering the targeted vessel, he admired the functionality of the suit; a ritual process whenever dealing with a new frame. You can't help it.

Dropping in behind him was his temporary team - a Loki (oh boy), a rookie Excalibur (eh), and, joy of joys, a Nova! The Queen of Kill-steals. Yay.

This Phase 1 of the mission was interrupted by the perfunctory, dutiful mission statement from Lotus; they were to distract the ship's crew while some stealthy operative got to go horde some good mats'n'mods in the name of balance. Of course, this thought made Clarence even more eager for the screw-fest to begin. Wow, that didn't sound awkward at all. Well, to distract his mind, he set about the task of hacking into the alert system of the Grineer; really, it was just a pathetic procedure of making a self-containing figure of straight lines within 15 seconds. 

Degeneracy.

Anyway, while his team was busy garnering oxygen, Clarence immediately set about abusing Vauban's array of powers - sticking Grineer Sawmen in the crotch with teslas, setting up a tight circle of bounces to get in some skeet-shooting, using Vortexes unnecessarily, watching those annoying little turds labeled as "Shield Lancers" struggle to free themselves while under the influence of Bastille, slowly coming at them with his trusty Glaive.

Hearing the screams of agony and pleadings for mercy as he toyed with them.

That was just a warm-up.

Sadism FTW

Edit: Hi

Edit 2: Wording is clunky in some places, not too much detail, but idc.

Edited by OptimumBow0

Ok, teaser time so soon after a new-release.

-------------------------------------

At Eden's words, Nakarn shrunk down, or at least a crude imitation. Not much you can do when your being held up by a substantially sized sentient infested being.

'I WON'T,' Nakarn managed to scream out, his voice breaking in the middle of the sentence, betraying the hostility he put into the words.

Eden smiled, a ghastly twisting of the lips and a baring of decayed teeth. 'Oh, yesh you will...'

Eden began walking over to the idle horde, where Eden laughed a raspy sandpaper laugh.

'Yesh you will.'

WordPad.

Comes with Windows, I believe. It's very handy, it's got nice features like different fonts and stuff, and there's no spellcheck/autocorrect to mess around with what I write.

Other options are Notepad (very basic, bare-bones text editor, also comes with Windows) and OpenOffice, which is like the Microsoft Office Writer software, but free.

If you're on a Mac, I think there's TextEdit (comes with the OS) and also OpenOffice.

Go for OpenOffice, then. I believe it's free, although autocorrect likes to wreak havoc with names and other words that aren't found in standard English dictionaries. It's got a number of features like spell check, autocorrect, I think grammar checker too, and word count.

My first fanfic hope this is going to go well.

Gonna try to use my 4 favorite warframes.

Frost prime named jack

Ember prime named Emile

Ash named Brok

Rhino name Leandros

A grineer body came flying through the grineer ship and a frost prime ermeged from where it came from. Jack: another one for me' with a grin under he's helmet.

Emile: good now you just need to catch up to my kills' Brok: hey you two less flirting more shooting' Leandros: let's just get this done allready' a huge explosion goes off and everybody looks at the ash. Brok: what? It was not me...this time' while they were having a talk on who did what the stalker came sneaking up on the ember.

*slap* and he falls to the ground with guns aimed at him. Emile: that is what you get for trying to sneak up on me you pervert!' (insert brutal killing the stalker scene here)

After that they killed everything on the ship and went to the escape pods (or ships i don't really know). Jack: so Emile you coming to the bar later?' Emile: maybe. Maybe not you will have to wait and see.' Leandros and Brok began laughing at that

Jack: huh I don't see you two getting any closer yourself' Leandros and Brok went silent after that Jack: good we cleared that up! So what are you two up to anyway?'

Leandros: gonna go to the gym after this I need the training' Brok: I don't know might steal something from the grineer or make some fun out of them' Jack: ok just don't get in trouble this time I don't feel like saving your asses again' Leandros: fine I'll save Brok if he gets in trouble' Brok: hey I can handle myself!' Jack: yea like you handled that grineer with bunny ears on he's head' Brok: hey that was funny u must admit that' they all broke out in laughter meanwhile Emile was thinking: men what can you do about them'.

Edit: I know.its very short but I was blank almost hole way through making it

Edited by bespokecord7791