Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I can see it now...

Nova-Quinn: -doing NQ stuff- doodeedoodoo...dooooom -giggles-

Harahel: -starting out through closet slits-

NQ: -notices glowy lights from closet- EEEEEEEEEE IZZA GHOSTIE! -flails arms, running away-

Harahel: -sweatdrop-

Aye sir I'm da Excalibaaa ! 

My mission here : acting like a hero, and excaliburing a big lot ! 

Oh my saint island, is it a team mate getting incapacitated one hundred metters ago ? I have to spam dash until I get to him and make him live again ! 

Yeah, I'm the hero of the day. Everyday.

My Tenno is a pussywhipped vehicle for Lotus to live out her OCD in regards to shoe shopping.

"This just got interesting, pick up 4 more shopping bags from the mall."

"Something's not right, these shoes have heavy wedges."

"The odds were against us Tenno, but we got those Christian Louboutins."

ok first off.....

My Tenno is a pussywhipped vehicle for Lotus to live out her OCD in regards to shoe shopping.

please post this somewhere else and not here, this has no place here, thank you very much.

And second a friend of mine wrote something, really bad, and im going to rewrite it, if your interested in reading his and/or my version ill post a link to google docs if i can. Im also kinda feeling better, but im still gunna be less active for awhile.

Aww I hope you get better soon Swirl -offers hugs-

And has anyone noticed that is the second time someone has posted up about their tenno being like something without any form of elaboration at all besides a few jolting sentences? -points to the above post about shoe shopping-

"Kevin..."

He looked up at Janice and smiled slightly. "Did Emm send you?" he asked quietly "I'm...I'm okay." They looked at each other, the Ember was cautious. The Nekros was... well he was hard to read as usual. Kevin stood and took Janice's hands in his. "Really I'm okay."

"Everyone was worried." Janice whispered. "You just...blanked out and you wouldn't talk for the past few days."

"Because we're siding with the Grineer?" Kevin asked. "Yes I am resentful of that fact. When those words left John's mouth yes I was angry because the Grineer have taken so much for me." He kissed Janice's forehead. "But I'm a soldier. I don't know what John's reasons are for siding with the Grineer but I follow orders."

Janice pouted. "So...you're okay?"

Kevin nodded. "I couldn't afford to upset my Ember after all." he said smiling.

From what i can tell i may side  with the corpus, yea yea yea, and maybe do some grineer missions, but i really dont want a machete. I think of the rewards, even though it may bring more trouble in the future, my weapons are already built to kill corpus, because i hate them, but i would rather be able to help my comrades later and stop the spread of those grineer, scorchers and rollers that i would let the happen.......... for now.

i haven't seen the new weapons yet....what are they like?

(edit!) also here is a link to my friends writing, i know its bad, but some feed back for him, im also rewriting it but that will take awhile. here it is(google docs): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RC0J2Erbs8HOKPFWp_ijnIO1nSNqR3Ze-q_A4eX_y0A/edit

Edited by QuinnsWing