The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Hmmm, I'm going to be making three replies in a row.... not sure that's a good thing, but still. I wanted to ask this before I just arbitrarily posted something.

I hope I won't be too bold in my next post pertaining to Acantha and X. I intend to have him invite her back for practice at the dojo. I hope that that's alright?

I hope this is not too late of an entry. It's eight chapters long so I had to post the thread link instead. Please take a gander. It's a whole universe explaining everything that happened after Dark Sector and before the Intro Movie.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/116120-lore-warframe-origins-a-light-novel-chapter-8-end-is-up/

Thanks!

P.S.

Side-stories are in the works while we are still in Beta.

this is being posted at school: NEW CHAPTER OF MY GUYS UP IN 2 HOURS! you can wait all you want, but the moment i get out of school, we are going to be giving Weylon, Vaughan, and Orrik a new place to do their research into the Chronos project. Also, General Viking and his unknown and unwilling host might make an appearance.

Zel = Heart Of An Exploding Sun

NQ = Bomberman on 12 Double Espressos.

ha ha ha...Puny Grineer....Never stood a chance.

*whispering* dont forget the Banshee who has a pet osprey painted black and with with a small maid apron attached to it >_>

P.s. i hate losing power for the whole night >:|

edit: i also think staring off into darkness for almost 2 hours gave me some inspiration...i dont know how though.....

Edited by QuinnsWing

Time to write!.

''Why?'' Vaughan asked as the three researchers walked down the halls of the Station, visibly annoyed and tired after hours of research.

''To ensure the safety of Tenno living on the Station. It is merely a safety measure.'' Lotus replied. ''Your experiments have recently endangered at least 2 sections of the Station, endangering hundreds if not thousands of Tenno who live in those sections.''

''So me and Lotus decided that it would be for best if we could get our own research facility. Thankfully, the Corpus were selling a research station, wich was recently invaded and cleared of personnel by a group of Tenno.'' Orrik explained. ''We were lucky it was cheap too, and it came fully equipped with the latest in corpus technology. That way, we only have to transfer our current tech into the station.''

''What is the name of the station, Master Orrik?'' Weylon asked curiously.

''It is known to the Corpus as Fellstant, but we know it better as Voidruler.''

''I have also assigned a new member to your research team. She will be the medical officer aboard Voidruler.''

''A new member? A female member? Is she hot?'' Vaughan asked, clearly interested in the new addition to their group.

''Does she have a replacement frame for me? I know Vaughan has been secretly staring at my &#! while I bent over in this Nyx.''

''Vaughan, she is not given for affection so I recommend keeping it in your pants, and yes Weylon, she does have a replacement frame for you aboard Voidruler.'' Lotus responded, clearly annoyed at Vaughan. ''The ship is ready to transport you and your gear to the Voidruler, so all I have left to say is good luck, and try not to blow yourself up.''

''Where is the fun in that?'' And on that note, the three researchers traveled to their new facility, where adventures and killing would be playing second fiddle to the importance of project Chronos.