The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I've posted this before, but we had less than a quarter the number of people we have now, so i feel i need to post it again. Please forgive for repeats :)

***********************************************************************************
   The Tenno Creed

This is my Warframe. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Warframe is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My Warframe, without me, is useless. Without my Warframe, I am useless. I must use my Warframe true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My Warframe and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My Warframe is Tenno, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its reactors and its nanotech. I will keep my Warframe clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before Lotus, I swear this creed. My Warframe and I are the defenders of my fellow Tenno. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is the Lotus' and there is no enemy, but peace!

ok, not really Philosophy, but rather a conversation that is going to be weird.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

''Divine intervention is bullS#&$. Do you really think there is an omni-present being that has nothing better to do than to watch us and f*ck with certain things just so we will believe?'' Kris said as they reached the ship. He and Djinn had gone into a discussion about religion and divine intervention a few minutes before reaching the docking bay.

''No, i don't believe that there is some ultimate being that controls every aspect of us, but i do believe that once in a while miracles happen.'' Djinn replied as they entered the ship. The ship was roomier than what Kris would have expect but he was currently busy talking to Djinn. Faust could only wonder how those two could talk so much as he sat down in the pilot seat.

''Hey Faust! what do you think? are miracles bullsh*t or real?'' Kris shouted at the bone-colored Nekros, causing him to jump a little in his seat.

''I..don't know?'' Faust replied.

''But you gotta have an opinion.'' Kris and Djinn said perfectly synchronized. ''Do you think that you will manage to pass through life without forming a single opinion?'' Kris continued. ''Because you really can't. Sometimes when you think you don't have an opinion you have the opinion that you don't have an opinion and therefore you can never have no opinion.''

''Uuuuuuuhhhhh...what?'' Faust looked at Kris.

''Never mind.'' Kris went back to talk to Djinn

''I will never understand that guy.'' Faust said to himself as he started to lift off.

Yay! Kris is weird! 

Edit: also, movie reference. guess what movie.

Edited by FatViking