Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

In celebration of Alad V (and in memorial of J3) I have decided to put up a piece about the prisoner I mentioned in my last post

Also, Quinn, you know how mentioned that I could drop by the foundry at some point? Dal's doing that now.

She looked up, her body laying slack as her restraints and bonds held her upright.  Light shown down from the grates a small distance above her head, a single shadow caused by the man-devil who had captured her in the first place.  "Hello my dearie, enjoying your stay?"  She answered by thrashing about angrily, wanting desperately to hit him at least.  The aggression sensors in her bonds sensed her agitation, and sent a discouragement shock coursing through her body, causing her to writhe and then lay slack again,  weakened by the sudden pain she was growing more and more accustomed to.  This shock was one of the least painful methods of injury inflicted upon her.  She remembered every scar, cut, bruise, and jolt of pain since the moment she woke up, and she hated him for it.  "Now, is that any way to treat your esteemed host?  It's quite rude and unnecessary to thrash about... But you must know this, of course."  She remembered.  She remembered that moment when she first woke up.  Lying down on something, people in boxed helmets surrounding her, garbled voices, her vision blurry while she felt her heart beat.  When she tried to move, she couldn't, and when she looked down at herself to see if she was restrained, which she was, there was a sight far worse than that.  The people around her had already cut her open, inflicting pain, prodding organs, her warframe off on another table being mutilated and having parts replaced.  Then came the brander, and they branded a symbol just under her right eye.  This was only the first of many "sessions".  She would later understand that this would make her "Corpus Property".  She glared at the man who practically gloated his superiority over her, though she grinned when she thought about that his "superiority" was only because she was bound with no chance of getting out without outside influence.  Something made a ping out where he was.  "Excuse me, I have...Business to attend to.  Though I'm sure you'll be entertained enough on your own..."  With that, he walked off, the shutters closing, sending her surroundings into pure darkness again.  Then she heard the clicks and whirrs of machinery in front of her.  Oh no, not this again, she recognized every sound this machine made as it came closer to her, her restraints changing to keep her immobile while opening space for it.  The words "Not again, please no!" echoed in her mind, as speaking was useless, since he couldn't hear her.  The machine cut a slit into her mangled warframe, then inserted serrated blades into her, twisting around inside her, torturing her.  She squirmed against it out of aggressive fear, causing her bonds to administer its discouragement shock while she did so.  She let out a scream that went unheard to all but her own ears.  While a camera in the corner of the room, unseen, recorded everything for Alad to watch later.

Seems a little short to me. Let me know what you think.

i know Dalimir, i just need to finish it....... :> got some but i need more...i only have a little snippet of writing sooooo i should work on it tomorrow. 

Ah, sorry. Where I got my RP skills from we tend to encourage others to check in if we haven't replied in a while.

And yay! 100 pages!!!!

Sorry 'bout that Khi. Had some inner-demons to deal with. Also, I'm REALLY sick. Also, inspiration does not wurk on command. Also, out of mind-blowing-soul-shattering-feel-causing twists. Not that that's a bad thing. Also, COLD MEDICINE. :D

makin'meloopyashell.

In celebration of Alad V (and in memorial of J3) I have decided to put up a piece about the prisoner I mentioned in my last post

Also, Quinn, you know how mentioned that I could drop by the foundry at some point? Dal's doing that now.

-snip-

Seems a little short to me. Let me know what you think.

I like it.... and this Alad V - Valkyr relation... I think it is a bit in BDSM stuff... =)