Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

In other news. Here's this, although it's kind of short. I hope I did ok with everything :x

“Ummmm...yea.......they are in the side room...” the Vauban said distractedly as he started to count the bottles in the box.

Acantha craned her neck to look into the box at the bottles that had so engrossed the Tenno’s attention. At least knowing what was in the box answered her questions about why it had clinked when she carried it. She couldn’t see anything particularly special about the glass bottles though, as they only contained some colorless liquid that seemed not the least bit interesting, even though everyone else in the room seemed to be enraptured by them. Figuring that she would find out more about what Kris had brought in his boxes if she waited a few minutes for the others to unpack them (assuming they could pry the Vauban away from the bottles long enough to open the rest of containers), she made her way into the side room that she had been pointed to.

Sure enough, her weapons were laid out in a rack along one wall, looking better than she had seen them since she had first received them from the Foundry. She picked up her Orthos first, marveling at the keenness of the blade’s newly sharpened edge. If she hadn’t known any better she would have sworn the weapon was brand new, however, it still bore the marks that set it apart and designated it as her own. Sliding it into its magnetic holster at her back, she reached for her other weapons, finding them in as good of repair as her Orthos had been. She shook her head, amazed at her luck. She owed whoever was responsible for this work a great deal; their work was flawless.

She placed her other weapons in their various places about her warframe and peeked into the main room. It seemed they’d managed to pry the Vauban away from the box of bottles, although he had one of them in his hand, and had started to work their way through the rest of the things that she, Kris, and Ein had brought with them. She froze with shock. Everything she could see was Orokin, and old Orokin at that. One box alone had to be worth a fortune, and there were still several unopened lying around the room. They all looked like kids at the best Christmas ever. Especially the Vauban, who kept shooting disbelieving looks at the bottles and other paraphernalia scattered around him.

“You never did tell me,” said the Vauban, looking at Kris, “How did you come to obtain all of this?”

Acantha wandered over to the edge of the group, wondering the same thing.

INSPIRATION!

''You never did tell me,'' Said the Vauban, whom Kris guessed was the foundry master, while looking at him, ''How did you come to obtain all of this?''

''I was doing a mission for Lotus, which lead to me to a vault with a this kind of door.'' Kris responded while showing the Vauban the drawing he had made. ''When i got inside, all i saw was piles of Ancient Orokin tech and a single white and gold Snub-fighter, which I have claimed as my own by the way. The bottles were in a refrigeration unit aboard the Snub.'' Kris explained as he finally removed his helmet, revealing his face with its single functioning eye and red hair. 

''Really? Can I inspect the Snub later? I have never seen one such as you describe.'' The Vauban asked.

''You can, if I can get the foundry masters name.'' Kris replied, a smile forming fast on his face.

''My name is Quinn.''

''And my name is Kris, and now that we are acquainted we should finish unpacking these boxes for you.'' The smile on Kris's face grew bigger as the group immediatly started opening up boxes, revealing more and more old secrets.

Short, doing explanation thing.

wooooooo!