The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

ok, just a test using Joker and Will.

''Shoot the bastards!'' The strange colored Volt shouted as he jumped into cover, trail of Gorogon fire close on his heels.

''I would if I could! I'm out of ammo!'' The even stranger looking Loki shouted as he grabbed a Grineer Lancer over cover and snapped the neck.

''F*ck! i'm out of Ammo too!'' The Volt shouted back as a Bombards rocket exploded near him.

''Can you tell me why you picked this mission for us, Will?''

''I thought you needed the exercise. After all, you don't want to end up like You-know-who, do ya?''

''Oh come on. Stop calling him that! It's not his fault that the nobody wants to team up with him anymore. Elitist f*cks.'' The Loki shouted at the Volt before switch teleporting a normal Lancer and going invisible behind the enemy squad.

''Really, Joker? Why would you say that?'' Will commented before hurling a bolt of electricity through a Trooper.

''Haven't you heard? He literally saved an entire mission! The Rhino of that team got like, ripped apart man, yet Kris managed to distract the guy they were sent to kill long enough so that the rest of the team could extract the Rhino!'' Joker told Will as he threw his Glaive through several enemies.

''Really? Was it during his famous rampages?'' 

''Nope. I guess he just wasn't in the mood to get f*cked up, ever again. I heard he punched the target so hard in the face that his fist went through the f*cking head!'' Joker said as he looked over the dead bodies littered over the once rust colored floor. 

''Man. Really wish i hadn't been such a jackass to him now.'' Will said as he walked over to Joker, At one point having to climb over a mountain of bodies.

''So you see why I always tried to be nice to him?'' Joker said the moment Will was at his side.

''Yeah I guess. Let's head to extraction. We cleared the ship.'' Will started walking towards the extraction point.

''By the way, have you heard about the Gold and white Snub seen flying around?''

myehehehehehehe. small test complete.

so decided to type some before my fingers froze, and well to get the ideas out of my mind.

P.s. this is kinda how i feel right now, just down.....*sigh*

----------

Her voice cut through his clouded mind.

“I’ll be going now. Perhaps we can talk later about what i owe you for repairing my weapons?”

Nodding distractedly, he listened to her leave. Slowly his head fell into his hands as memories flooded his mind again. 

“Why do you have eyes like her?” He asked the air. “, with so much life? why?” With hands sliding down his face, Quinn looked up at the Orokin artifacts laid out before him. 

Sorting them into some boxes he set them in the elevator and sent them down. Looking about his room, Quinn grabbed the semi full bottle of vodka. Looking at it, he shook his head and set it aside. 

“I just need to sleep.” He said to himself as he felt the weeks of exhaustion creep up to him and into his bones. They felt like lead as he walked to his bed and sat down. His warframe retracted and the suit beneath it was skin tight. It showed the old scars which had puckers and never healed properly. Sighing deeply, Quinn laid down and covered himself with a sheet.

A swan necklace shone in the dying light as Quinn fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Edited by QuinnsWing

All right, I'll be honest. I haven't actually decided on what the artifact does. I know it's a dagger, I know it's supposed to be really, really shiny and reflective, and has edges everywhere at awkward angles to dismember the careless user. Sort of like a handheld Iron Throne. But elegant, not monstrous, in appearance. Somehow. Anyway, the best I've come up with is an ability called Mirror's Edge. Not sure if I'm going with it, so suggestions would be great. Cookies for the person who guesses what Mirror's Edge does.