Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanning Cephalon Fragments

DukDuck

Question

Hey,

I'm having some issues scanning Cephalon Fragments. I need to scan 3 to unlock Phobos, and I have no idea what i'm doing wrong. I have a scanner and I have thief's wit, and I have walked through entire maps to find fragments and I can't find a single one. Am I doing something wrong? Also, do any of u know the fastest way to do this?

Also, another small question not related to this does anyone have a chart or something showing how much mastery it takes to level up in mastery? I went to the mastery page on the wiki and looked at the expanded things, but they only told me what the trials were. Nothing else.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by DukDuck

15 answers to this question

Just now, DukDuck said:

Ok, how much should I upgrade it to?

Well, I don't know how much endo and credits you can spare, but if you really need it, put it to max rank. I'd recommend sticking to more important mods, though, if you are pretty new to warframe.

1 minute ago, Tyrian3k said:

Well, I don't know how much endo and credits you can spare, but if you really need it, put it to max rank. I'd recommend sticking to more important mods, though, if you are pretty new to warframe.

Ok, is there any other way I can get the Cephalon frags then? Bc i'm kinda stuck on Mars and I need to get to Ceres asap to farm potatoes.

17 minutes ago, DukDuck said:

Ok, is there any other way I can get the Cephalon frags then? Bc i'm kinda stuck on Mars and I need to get to Ceres asap to farm potatoes.

Aside from manually looking for them, not really. But they just unlock some lore to read, so it's not all that important to get them.

6 minutes ago, Tyrian3k said:

Aside from manually looking for them, not really. But they just unlock some lore to read, so it's not all that important to get them.

But I need to scan 3 to get past Mars. To access the Junction to Phobos.

21 minutes ago, Tyrian3k said:

Ah, forgot about that. In that case, you have few choices besides ranking up the mod to help you find them.

Well, I just upgraded it to max and now I can see loot from a mile away, and I ran through an entire map on mars and not a single cyan star thing appeared. Does every map have fragments?

26 minutes ago, DukDuck said:

Well, I just upgraded it to max and now I can see loot from a mile away, and I ran through an entire map on mars and not a single cyan star thing appeared. Does every map have fragments?

Not sure if every map has fragments, but they can be in side rooms that aren't on the main path to the objective or extraction point.

They don't spawn on Defense and Interception missions, though.