Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Clan looking to start or join a friendly, laidback alliance

(XBOX)SickWicked

Hello all,

Did you use to have a small clan that was very active but its not so much anymore? Are you in a small clan and find that you and maybe one other person are on at a time?

That is the boat I am in. 

I have put a lot of time and resources into my clan dojo and have all of my friends there. I don't want to leave that behind.

But I wouldn't mind tabing over to my alliance chat window and see a some people on that might want to run a raid or put a squad together for a sortie, or just shoot the Sh#*.

As such I am looking to add to an Alliance I have with another small clan or leave and join an alliance with some other small clans. We are a group of chill guys that just like to play warframe. I am usually the only member of my clan on all the time with my clan mates showing online every once in a while for spurts at a time.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever find said clan Alliance? 

My clan is new in the Warframe scene, dojo still early stages,  but was thinking of joining other small clans in an allinace. We are active,  mostly,  but most of us have just started this past week. Some have much more time and experience put in. Our overall clan, outside of Warframe, is much bigger,  but Warframe is just catching on with my crew. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gallant Legacy Alliance is recruiting, we consist of many small clans, as well as a few storm and mountain clans, many of which are highly active. We also have many players who have been playing for well over a year, one such player since alpha, most of these players enjoy helping to farm resources, xp, and prime gear. We are a drama free alliance and neutral alliance, looking to make the most of the game without getting involved in the conflicts that exist between other clans and alliances. If interested, you can contact me through here, and we can have an invite sent out.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade