Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Nidus part

OHyeahWF

Question

I been not getting any Nidus part since i finish the quest and start doing Salvage. all the time at 4th round i get is Mod Mod Mod. 

Each day i play 3 game, for whole week already. 

Is it having bug? am i the only one who facing this problem ?

Edit* 1)4th 
        2) game

Edited by OHyeahWF

8 answers to this question

Maybe you should start doing 4 rounds at a time. No nidus parts in A or B rotations.

To explain, the game delivers roots in one of 3 rotations at a time; A, B or C. In Salvage, Defence and Interceptions the rotations go as such; A, A, B, C, before starting again. So, by only doing 3 waves at a time, you're doing Wave 1 (A), Wave 2 (A), Wave 3 (B) and then you leave. You have to stay until round 4 to get to Rotation C. That's where Nidus parts drop (though also some mods will drop sometimes).

22 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

Maybe you should start doing 4 rounds at a time. No nidus parts in A or B rotations.

To explain, the game delivers roots in one of 3 rotations at a time; A, B or C. In Salvage, Defence and Interceptions the rotations go as such; A, A, B, C, before starting again. So, by only doing 3 waves at a time, you're doing Wave 1 (A), Wave 2 (A), Wave 3 (B) and then you leave. You have to stay until round 4 to get to Rotation C. That's where Nidus parts drop (though also some mods will drop sometimes).

my 4th round = 4th wave each game, and i know that. thanks too.