Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To many failure login

Imants13

Question

I was try to login whith my old warframe account. But i dont remember password. Nou i try to login whith account what i youse nou but this hapens

Too many login-failures; try agen later

My frend try to login whith my account from onether PC. password is corect and he login but i cant login. What I need to do???

Sory for my English, not good i nou :D

Edited by Imants13

3 answers to this question

Sounds like you tried to login to your account too many times, and got locked out for security reasons after too many failed attempts.
I'd either hit up support and ask them to reset your password, or just give it a day or so and try again from your PC.

It is advisable to keep your password to yourself, so if you do reset it, don't give it to anyone else.
Other than that, pretty much all I can see doing is either waiting, or resetting your password.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

7 minutes ago, Imants13 said:

I was try to login whith my old warframe account. But i dont remember password. Nou i try to login whith account what i youse nou but this hapens

Too many login-failures; try agen later

My frend try to login whith my account from onether PC. password is corect and he login but i cant login. What I need to do???

Sory for my English, not good i nou :D

if you remember your email from your old account you should be able to request a password change so that way you can log in to your old account again